Chapter 10

It's been almost 6 months since I went to the club. the last time I was there was when Harry bought, since then I been living with him. He has been nothing but amazing, so gently when we have sex, so amazing we he talks, so beautiful when he moves it feels like I'm in heaven.

The worst thing about it is I haven't seen Harry in 2 months because of his tour, but he gave me a call today and told me that he is coming.

I couldn't believe myself he is finally coming, I miss him so much, but I need to talk to him. I need to tell him that I can't be living like that and I need to go back to the club. I don't know what he is going to say, but hopefully he is understandable.

Its the morning, and he told me that he will be coming around 5. So that gave me time to get ready and prepare dinner. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom. I finished from the bathroom and went and got dressed when I got a phone call from Harry.

I rushed to answer him.

"Hey baby, I miss you," I said smiling.

"I missed you so much to babe," he said as well.

"Will as you know I am coming at five right," he questioned.

"Yeah," I said confused.

"Well get ready because I will be picking you up and we will spend the whole night out," he said.

"OH MINE GOD,Harry, I love you," I said as I smiled.

"I love you too babe," he said as we both closed the phone.

The smile that was on my face disappeared knowing that he made it harder for me to tell what I want to tell him. I love him so much, but I just can't live without my old life. I know he loves me, but he needs to understand that I wouldn't be able to get over my old life in 6 months.

In the past 6 months he thought that I was over my old life at the club, but the truth is I'm not. I sometimes thank god that I'm not there anymore, but other times I wish I was on my old spot on stage.

I know is going to be hard for Harry to accept or even agree, but I have to give it a shot. I know it will be a losing shot, but who knows maybe Harry doesn't want me anymore and is willing to send me back to the club.

Without paying any attention to the time it was exactly four. I rushed to take a shower, after taking the shower, I put on my clothes, deciding to go with a long blue dress, that has a diamond belt around it. I finished my make up on time, Harry called me telling me he is downstairs.

I rushed downstairs to see a beautiful man waiting for me in front of his car with red flowers in his hands and a smile on his face, and a tux that fitted perfectly.

I rushed to him to his him as he opened his arms to pick me up. I kissed me as he picked me up as he spun me around for about two minutes, he slowly put he down whiled our lips were still attached.

"I missed you," he heavily said between the kiss.

"I missed you too," I said trying to breathe.

"Harry we are in the street," I reminded him.

He looked around and realized that we were in the street and we were taking it to far. We slowly yet quickly made our way to the car. He handed me the flowers with a wink and drove to the restaurant.

"I have a surprise for you," he said with a smile.

"And i need to tell you something," I said less happy.

"What's that," he questioned.

"Why don't we wait until we arrive to the restaurant," I said to him.

He nodded his head and the rest of the ride we didn't say a word to each other. We arrived at the restaurant, and the waitress come and lead us to our seats, and handed us the menus.

"So what do you want to tell me," we both said at the same time.

We both laughed.

"Why don't we say it at the same time than," I told him.

"Not a bad idea," he said with a smile.

1, 2, 3,

"Would you marry me..."

"I want to go back to the club..."

"WHAT," we both said at the same time...

____

FINALLY UPDATED COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME HOW WHAT YOU THINK HOW THIS WILL GO PLZZZZ 👏🙏❤️👏🙏👏❤️❤️👏🙏😄❤️👏🙏❤️👏🙏😄❤️👏😁🙏❤️😁😄❤️👏🙏😄👏❤️🙏😄👏❤️😁🙏👏❤️😁😄