chapter 18

The blood was everywhere...

I was held by two bodyguards that Mark assigned to hold me tight. I stared at him falling to the ground, as he looked at me with his eyes, and how they slowly closed.I screamed at the top of lungs, trying my best to be released from the guards, my brother looked at Mark with shock.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY," I screamed as I used all my powers to be released and I was.

I ran to his unmoving body and looked at him. He was lying their dead, emotionless, I picked up half of his body and buried my face into his neck, smelling his sweet smell.

"We didn't agree on any blood Mark," I heard my brother telling him.

"Change of plans," Mark said.

I could hear a tone of revenge in his voice.

"You killed the love of her life, right in front of her eyes, how could you," my brother said loudly.

"Because she is mine, I own her and no one can change that," he said angrily.

"She is not anyone's other than Harry's, my brother screamed at his face.

"Hey, bro relax, now we have her again, isn't that what we wanted," he said calmly.

"No that's what you want, how many times did I tell you to leave her alone, and there are plenty girls in the club to fulfill her place, but you never listened to me," my brother said.

"You know why, I never listened to you... Because I'm in love with her, I have always been in love with her, from the day one, and everyone that would touch her I feel like knives being stabbed into my body," he said softy.

I didn't care for all of this, I wasn't paying any attention to any of this, all I did was lie on the ground were Harry body was and took his body into my arms and was crying, I didn't care for what they were saying, and all the sudden I heard that same gun shoot ring again into my ears.

I turned around and saw my brother on the floor dead, I didn't know what to do, I ran over to him and started to shake him, hoping that he will wake up, but there is no use.

I screamed why to Mark, but I could see was a smirk on his face. He took my arm into his and whispered into my ear...

"You are mine now, you don't have anyone but me," he whispered.

All the sudden I had this rush I grabbed my brother's gun and faced into his forehead...

TWO MORE CHAPTERS, AND THERE IS A TWIST COMING WHOS EXCITED :)