Chapter 14

"Jack what are you doing here," I questioned.

"Mark told me to come and get you," he said looking at Harry.

"You know listen to what Mark tells you," I said annoyed.

"No, but he really wants you back," he said eying Harry.

I looked at Harry and he looked worried and annoyed.

"Okay man listen, so will go with you, but can you please give us a second," he said.

"Sure," he said.

Jack want to the car and Harry took me to his office.

"Mary you have to go with him," he said with regret.

"Wait you are the only who is telling me to go with him," I said confused.

"Yes I'm the one who is telling you to go," he said getting his eyes red.

"Why," I questioned with tears.

"Because I been selfish, I only been thinking of myself, I only kept thinking of how to keep you and wouldn't let you go, I only been thinking of our mistaken love. BABE IM SO SORRY I PUT INTO THIS, BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT KNOW," he said bursting of tears, and holding my hands.

"Harry what is going on," I asked.

"A lot of stuff, a lot that kills me if I tell you," he said.

"Just go Mary, I'm begging, you are going to find out everything sooner or later," he said as he let go of my hand and walked towards the door leaving me totally confused and worried.

"Harry whatever it is please tell me," I questioned of over to him.

"Please don't make this harder for me, I'm telling you to go and you will find everything out so soon," he said as he kissed me goodbye.

I let go and I felt that my heart was being ripped out from me, he was the only one I loved and the only I would spend the rest of my life with. He treated me like a real woman, but a club woman, he made me feel special, not just another product.

I walked out to my bother and we drove by, trying my best not to look back...

________H.POV______

I looked as the car driving away, feeling that my heart was being ripped off of me, feeling that I will not see her again, I wish I got enough from her. I wish I didn't even let her go, but I have to, it's not my choice, it's his choice so we could be apart, it's his choice that I will be away from the only girl I truly loved.

I walked in and my phone rang, it was my friend Joe. I went and answered him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey buddy," I said.

"Do you want to go to a trip to Paris for the weekend," he asked.

"Man I wish but you know, I have to go to the hospital for my chemo treatment," I said.

"Oh right I'm sooo sorry, forgive me," he said being upset.

"Don't worry man, have fun, already mate," i said.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I regret that I didn't tell her I have cancer...

___WHOS EXCITED ONLY 6 MORE CHAPTERS WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN :)