Chapter 12

I said that whiled feeling my heart is being stabbed with one hundred knives. I wish I could tell him the truth, I wish I could tell him, if it's up to me, I will never go to that club, I would stay in is arms forever and forget all what happened to me. But sadly I can't, I can't tell him the truth, and I have to leave him clueless, wondering what happened to the love that started from stretch.

I knew that he wanted to call my name, but he didn't, he knew that I have no choice, he knew that I'm not going back for shit use to do, he knew that there was something was up, but he never had the guts to tell me to stop, he wanted to know, but he didn't...

I ran across the park, to a spot we both loved in front of the water, a beautiful view that we would come to and forget the whole world, I sat there, put my knees towards my chest and my head on my arm and just stared at the water whiled I cried thinking of him.

I remembered that one time, about three months ago, he came with a worried face on. I noticed and asked him, he told me that he was going away in 4 months and he can't do anything about it didn't want to worry. I remembered when he told me he kissed me on my forehead and told me "I wish I don't ever leave you," that night I remember hugging him so much afraid that he will let go any minute

Than in the morning he made me a beautiful breakfast with the words I love you and I will miss you so much on my plate. I was so happy that we forgot about breakfast and had sex.

Him into me is not compared to anyone else, he didn't use me for pleasure for one night or because

of the money I was going to take from him, but the pleasure that he gave me was love pleasure, the pleasure you don't want to let go of.

The flashback was over and when I looked around no one was in the park other than me and it was getting dark. I decided to go his house to pack my things and go, hopping that I wouldn't see him, but if I did I will fall in his arms and tell him the truth, and it will hurt the both of us.

I quickly called a cab and went to the house, it was quiet and empty. I thanked god that he wasn't here, I quickly ran to our room and pack up my stuff. Ever time my eyes lie on a part of the room, I would remember something happened there. As I pack up the tears were in my hands than my clothes.

I finally finished, and was about to close the lights and leave when I saw his figure standing in front of me with red eyes signing that he was crying as much as I was.

"You leaving that soon, wow you must be excited," he said with his voice filled with sadness.

I quickly whipped the tears, and looked at him in the eyes...

"You don't understand, how much pain I'm in, you don't know how much I don't want to leave you, but there is something more powerful than the both of us, Harry," I said looking at him.

"What is powerful than our love..." he questioned.

"There is nothing more powerful than our love, but you just wouldn't understand," I teared.

"Than tell me baby, I want you to stay and I will do anything for that..." he said coming closer to me and touching my cheek with the back of his hand.

I lead into it and wished that he wouldn't let go.

"Tell me," he said as he took my bag out of my hand and landed it on the floor.

He took my hand and we both sat on the bed, he waited as I started to talk.

"But before I talk you have to promise me something," I said.

"Anything..."

"That you would let me leave..."

He didn't answer...

"The reason I have to go back to the club, is because of.......," I paused don't want to tell him the rest.

"Because of what ," he questioned.

"Because of my........... brother....

_____YAYAYAYAYAYAY FINALLY UPDATE PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND VOTE :) 😁👏❤️❤️😁👏❤️😁😁❤️👏❤️😁👏❤️😁👏😁👏❤️😁👏😁❤️👏👏😁❤️❤️👏👏😁❤️👏👏😁❤️😁👏👏😁❤️❤️😁👏😁😁👏👏❤️❤️👏👏❤️😁👏❤️😁👏👏❤️😁👏👏