Chapter 19

The gun was triggered in front of his head.

"Why, I questioned.

"Why what," he answered.

"Why did you kill the two important people in my life," I questioned.

"Because I love you," he answered.

"And do you think that you taking away the most important people in life, I will ever be with you," I questioned.

"I never thought of that," he answered.

"You don't deserve to live," I said as I pressed the gun sending a bullet from it to his chest.

I was relieved, scared, happy, sad, worried upset, all at the same time. I was about run, but I heard someone saying my name. At first I thought I was imagining the whole time, but his weak voice, kept repeating my name.

I turned around, and saw that he was not dead, that he was alive, I ran over him and kissed him as passionately as I could.

"Harry, your alive," I said in between our kisses.

"I was never dead, babe," he said as he kisses me.

"What do you mean," I questioned pulling away.

"When I saw Mark outside with guns, I knew that he was up to no good, so I got when one of those fake blood bags, and hide him, and outside when I saw him hitting the trigger, I fall down and pressed the blood," he said with a smile.

He got up and looked around, he looked at my brother, and than looked at me.

"I'm sorry babe," he said with tender eyes.

I nodded, and he took me into his embrace as I covered my crying voice in his body.

"I promise you, that for everyday bad day you had, you will have 100 amazing days," he said as he warmed me.

I hugged him even tighter, thanking god, that he wasn't up to any good. We waited until the cops came and told them, they decided to let me go.

Me and Harry left the state and decided to start a new life...

ONE MORE CHAPTER, YOU WILL LOVE IT, I PROMISE YOU PLZZZ COMMENT AND VOTE :)