Chapter 15

I rubbed my hair, and felt a little of the curls falling into my hand. I wish I could have told her and wouldn't let her go. I wished that I would have spend my last days with her. I needed to do something, anything to have her back...

Marybeth's POV...

We have arrived at the club, it looked the same, with the same customers, same strippers, and same workers. I slowly walked in to my old room and, looked around seeing everything the way I left it.

I put my bag down, and started to get ready for tonight's show, even thought my body was here, but my mind was with Harry. All I think about is how is he doing right know, what is he thinking? What will he do? All of these questions started to run in my head, and I said to myself I need to see him.

I need to tell him that he needs to forget about me, and move on with his life. All the sudden I got this idea of faking that I want to rest for today and sneak out to see him.

I called my brother and told him that I want to rest for today so I could do great tomorrow, he agreed and left my room.

I waited until it was night and I sneaked out of the window. I quickly ran to the Main Street and called out a taxi. I told him the address and he got me there quick.

I made my way to the door and rang it, I waited like 2 minutes before he came out and opened it.

He was surprised, he took me so deep in his embrace, and I made the decision that no matter what I wasn't going to forget him.

"Harry, baby, I miss you," I said as I felt tears falling to my checks.

"I miss you to baby, miss you to," he said with his voice tone doesn't sound right.

"Harry what's wrong," I questioned.

"Nothing, I'm just glad that you are here that's the most important thing for me," he said as he looked in my eyes.

He got me in and we sat down. I knew I didn't want to say any of what I was about it, but it was better for the both of us.

"Harry..." I said but he stopped me.

"Mary, I need to tell you something."

"I didn't want to tell you, but you have the right to know," he said.

"I-I-I- have c-c-cancer," he said trying my to look in my eyes.

I couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't even imagine what he just said to me. How could that the one that I truly loved and wanted to be with forever has cancer.

"What," I said in shock.

"I found out about a year a ago, and doctors said just go with the medicine, but right know it is not working at all anymore," he said trying to hide is red blurry tears.

"Cancer...."

_____

ONLY A COUPLE OF MORE CHAPTERS LEFT WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN. COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZ 😍😘😃😘😍😘😃😍😘😍