>-1-<

I just listened to all of the Be More Chill songs and I've never heard any of them. I love it so I had to slip those cheeky references in ;)

It all started with a trip to the aquarium.

I was in 3rd grade. I bus bumped over small holes in the road. I sat alone in the loud bus. I wished for a friend, but I was terribly shy and was never good with meeting new people. I guess that's what made me a loser to all the other kids.

I was snapped out of my dream world state when I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked behind myself to see  a girl I recognised as Alana standing there. She tugged on my arm and made me stand up. I groaned and pushed past the other students till I got off that bus.

That was the best day of my life. I found so many animals and plants that I didn't even know existed. So many fish, so many species, so many amazing things. But the best thing that I saw that day, the shark tank.

They only had small sharkskin, but that didn't decrease my interest. Of coarse everyone in the class was interested in what they were seeing. Who wouldn't be excited by one of the biggest predators in the entire ocean. They're pretty awesome, I don't know if you can tell. We were all sat down on the small bench by our tour guide. He calmed us down but he couldn't contain the excitement that I was feeling. I think he did pretty well at shutting us up though.

Jeremy - SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TINY BITCHES!!
Micheal - Jeremy, they're kids. You can't just say that to them.
Jeremy - Ok shush shush shush.
Micheal - This is my tour too! FUCK I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!

The man ran off while the other laughed at his friend. He continued to stare at the backside of his sprinting friend. Guys can't like other guys like that, right? No, I'm gonna fall in love with a girl when I grow up.

I continued to walk around the aquarium with the other kids. You know how I said I didn't have any friends, well.....

Jared - EVAN!!! ISN'T THIS PLACE AWESOME!!
Evan - YES!! I love the sharks!
Jared - Psch! Everyone loves the sharks!
Evan - Does it sound weird that I wanna like, swim with them or something?!
Jared - Evan, you know how big of predators sharks are right? They're probably gonna eat y-
Jeremy - Don't be such a penis kiddo.

I laughed as Jared screamed as our tour guy slammed his hand over his mouth. I don't know what penis means. Maybe I'll see what one looks like soon! I sure hope I do! It sounds festive, whatever it is! I'll look it up when I get home!

Jared - Cmon Evan! Let's go to the gift shop!

Good thing I brought money with me. I walked into the colorful storm and was immediately hit with sights of stuffed animals, action figures, and toys. Every third graders dream. I walked into the stuffed animals section and scanned the area. Dolphins, turtles, SHARK!!  I pulled the giant shark plushies off the shelf and let it land on my stomach. It was definitely fuzzy, this thing would keep me comfortable and happy for a while.

Jared - Ummm yeah, do you have any bath bombs here? Heather Chandler - Why the hell would we have bath bombs?! Jared - Well this place is focused on water and I think it's real stupid that you don't sell something that you put in water! I WILL PRO...

Heather Chandler - Why the hell would we have bath bombs?!
Jared - Well this place is focused on water and I think it's real stupid that you don't sell something that you put in water! I WILL PROTEST!!!

I threw my shark plushies onto the counter. While a woman in red was arguing with Jared, a happy girl in yellow bounced up to help me check out.

Heather McNamara - You like sharks little guy?
Evan - YEAH!! Sharks are so cool!!
Heather McNamara - They are! Have a good day little guy!
Evan - Thank you!

15 years later

I wasn't lying to Jared when I said that I wanted to be in the water with sharks someday. I became so interested in ocean life, I knew that it was what I wanted to do with my life. I want to plant small trees under the ocean for the sharks to enjoy! And maybe make a new discovery, something amazing!

So I worked hard. I went to school and studied hard so that I could get what job I wanted. And you might be wondering, did I find out what a penis is? Yes, and I've promised not to use that word. Family friendly boy over here!

Anyways, I became an oceanographer a while ago. But today's finally the day where I'll be able to go out on that boat and dive with sharks! I'm so excited!

I clutched my shake stuffie tightly. I've kept it ever since I got it, and I take care of it like it's my best friend. Because it technically is! It's never an annoying poop tart like what Jared can sometimes be like. It's only one more night until that. I'm so excited that I can barely even sleep. But I had stayed up to late, that as soon as my head hit the pillow, I went right to sleep.

Evan....Evan...

I awoke with startle. I panted as I sat up in my bed. I scanned the area, I was still in my room. I remembered that I had had a dream. I don't really remember it that well, but I remember that voice. I've never heard that voice before, if I did, it would've taken me for forever to forget it. It was beautiful.

I think it was a boys voice. Is it okay that I think a boys voice is that beautiful. No, he just has a good voice. Guys can have a good voice without you being gay! I'm not gay, I'm not gay, and I'm never gonna be gay. Ugh, I have to start thinking about whatever crap is going on in my head. People always say I have a big imagination anyway.

I hugged my shark plushie and walked out and down to the kitchen. This was going to be the best and biggest day of my life. Who knows what the hell could happen to me?!

Sincerely, Me.