>-4-<

Everyone always says how much they love my profile picture, but I think I've had it for way to long. I'm still gonna write Hamilton and I still love it, but I'm just getting bored of the picture.

Also my birthday cake is gonna have Evan and Connor on it and I'm dying.

And I needed Be More Chill in my soul, so here's gays on land and gays in water.

Jeremy - Oh my god.
Michael - JER!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!
Jeremy - Jake! Pull the cage up!
Jake - On it!

Jake hopped over and grabbed the chain an hoisted the cage up. Michael and I stared in horror as we saw the giant cage, empty and a giant hole in the side.

Jeremy - What are we gonna do?!
Jared - I'll call his mom!
Jeremy - I can't believe I was this stupid!
Michael - You're not stupid Jer. You juts didn't know, sharks are dangerous and can take one of us whenever they want. Sadly, Evan was one of them.
Jake - Hey guys!

We turned around to see a Jake with a dark brown lock of hair in his hand. I knew that he must've gotten it from the cage. Either that, or he's one of those creepy guys on the street who sells hair for money. Trust me, I've seen a lot of those 'guys'.

Jeremy - Please don't tell me you're one of those guys Rich!
Jake - What guys?
Jeremy - Just, nevermind. What's your point?
Jake - This isn't Evans hair! He had light brown hair, this is dark! And his hair definitely wasn't this long! A few pieces of it wouldn't be this long!
Michael - Jake, there would be no other creature with hair like this. Maybe you just didn't look at Evans hair that well.

---

Heidi - No....Evan!! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO MY FUCKING SON?!!
Michael - Were so sorry Mrs. Hansen. It's totally our fault.
Heidi - Hell yeah it is!!

In my mind, I was telling myself, this woman just lost her son, it's gonna be hard for her and she's gonna get upset. On the other hand, I'm like, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY HUSBAND FIGHT ME!!

The door unlocked and I looked to see a boy about the same age as Jake, Michael, and I. He had a large bouquet of flowers in his hand. I assumed he must've known Evan or Heidi to be able to just let himself in like that with flowers.

Rich - I heard what happened Mrs. Hansen. Im so sorry.
Heidi - Thank you Rich. It really helps to have the Goranski support.
Rich - My family will always be here. Literally, were right next door.

Heidi smiled at the boys joke. I heard a quirky laugh follow her smile. The eyes of us trailed onto Jake who was giggling to himself in the corner. A small red blush painted his cheeks as he looked at the boy from next door. Jake had told me about a year ago that he was pansexual. I hadn't seen Jake ever have heart eyes for a boy before, but I guess I finally found one.

Jake - S-sorry. I know I shouldn't be laughing.
Rich - It's okay bro, thanks for laughing though, I guess.
Jake - Y-yeah, s-sure.
Heidi - Well boys, I think you might wanna head home. It's getting dark outside anyway, I think I need some time to myself.
Rich - Totally understand, ask my parents if you need anything.
Heidi - Thank you Jake.

----------

Rich, Rich Goranski. I could totally see myself with that last name. I mean- NO! Wait, Jake, this is your mind, you can say whatever you want! The only people who are gonna judge you are fanfiction readers who probably have nothing better to do with their time other than read a gay fanfiction about a musical. Yep, sounds about right.