>-10-<

So I was at Hamilton and I loved it more than food, water, bread. (And you know how much I love bread) The person above me shipped Lams and rambled about it in the intermission (bless her soul) The person next to me was crying his ass off. The kid in front of me was just in his little coloring book. The person across from me was talking about her friend Linda, but all I heard was LIN.

I have to actually go somewhere and interact with people so please keep me in your prayers. (Or I could just sit in my Socially Awkward circle, feel free to join, it's a very big circle)

Second to last chapter WWWHHHOOOOO

Zoe - Oh! Hi Evan!
Evan - H-hey Eva- I MEAN ZOE! T-that's you name, Z..Zoe yes hi.
Zoe - You can come in.

I walked into Zoe's room. My mind was buzzing, my heart was pounding. What was I going to say to her, it wasn't like Connor was my first kiss. Zoe had kissed me before, I thought she was the perfect girl in the world at that time, but now she just seems like a friend to me. She acts like nothing ever happened between us. Maybe she already knows.....

Zoe - Sorry to drag you here, it's just, I don't know what happened between you two.
Evan - No no! It's fine, it really is. Augh, I'm sorry.
Zoe - Just, tell me what happened?

How would I tell her? Would she get mad at me? Would I have to tell the whole story, would I even have to say his name? I didn't know what to say and I felt as if time was running out, as if I took one more second, Zoe would be pissed at me.

Evan - CONNOR KISSED ME!!
Zoe - Really?! Did he do it, or did you? Are you in love, OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU EVAN!! PROMISE THAT I CAN BE THE MAID OF HONOR?!PLLEEEEAAASSSSSEEE!!!
Evan - Well, I mean. C-Connor was the one who k-kissed me and...and then he just kinda ran off.
Zoe - WHAT?! THAT DICK BAG!!!
Evan - W-well maybe h-he was just sc-scared.
Zoe - Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry, but you and Connor would be so fuckin cute together. Why don't you just talk to him, maybe a good night sleep was all he really needed.
Evan - I guess y-you have a good...good point.
Zoe - You're probably still worried about what's going to happened to him, aren't you?
Evan - Very.
Zoe - I wish I could do something Evan. I wish you could do something, but there's nothing I can do.
Evan - O-okay. I'll just, when he goes, I just want him to know th-that..I just w-want him to leave me on g...good terms ya know?
Zoe - Yeah, definitely.

Cynthia - BREAKFAST!!!

Zoe and I swam out of her room. I took a glance towards Connors room, what was he hiding in there....and how much longer did he have? I jumped when I felt a hand against my shoulder. I turned my head to find Zoe Murphy, sending me a kind smile. A smile back, but on the inside, I think we both knew that our smiles were just for show.

I sat down at the table and glanced at the empty table next to me. All my mind could think about was just Connor. I wanted to slam my head against a wall and tell it to stop. Tell it to think about something else, just for a second. And I could try to control my head, but I knew that I couldn't control my heart.

Cynthia - So how was your little get out with Connor the other day, Evan?
Evan - Well...I- we
Zoe - He'd rather not talk about it mom.
Cynthia - Oh, I hope everything is okay. Connor can cause a few problems sometimes.
Larry - Speaking of problems, where is he?
Cynthia - He's normally down here by now.
Larry - CONNOR FUCKING MURPHY!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!
Cynthia - LARRY!! Don't say that to your son!
Larry - He may be my son, but he's also an asshole.