>-6-<

Okay but when I was young (like 5 or 6) there was this tiger named Cyber at the zoo. So I put my hands and nose up to the glass and the tiger looked at me. He walked over and put his paws right where mine were and his nose right where mine was. He was always my favourite, and he always came close to me. He's never done that to any other person and I just felt a little special. Weeks ago, the Rhino was put down because of his old age. Sadly, the same thing has happened to Cyber, and I just feel heartbroken. 🐯💕

Sorry it took so long for me to actually write this. I'm working on oneshots and ideas. My birthday is coming up so I've been busy for that. This was going too be published yesterday but Cybers death just hit me rly hard.

Sorry bout what I did to Connor but I think we all knew it was coming.

Zoe - Someone's happy?
Connor - I guess, maybe a little.
Zoe - Cmon Connor, what is it? Is it a guy?!
Connor - Shut up Zoe! They're gonna hear you!
Zoe - Oh, sorry. Soooo did you find someone?
Connor - No.
Zoe - You got a crush?
Connor - WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN GIVE A SHIT ZOE?! Just let me be!
Zoe - Rude.

---

I skipped around the castle with a smile on my face. My arm was in a small cast and I was hoping to find someone to sign it. I don't know who I was looking for. Maybe Connor. Maybe Zoe. Maybe-

Evan - MICHAEL!!

I opened the bathroom door to see the water around me slowly turn a little redder with every second. I pushed the door open to see Michael a crying mess. It was hard to tell because of the water, but it was clear what he was doing.

Evan - What are you doing? Why are there cuts on your wrist? Who did this?
Michael - Oh you idiot, I DID!!!
Evan - Wh-what? Why?!
Michael - Because my own fucking husband thinks I'm dirt! Hell, he can't even see me!!
Evan - What do you mean?
Michael - I-its none of your business.
Evan - Yes it is!
Michael - Fine, there's a computer inside his brain that takes the form of a human so that he can see it. It controlled Jeremy to make me not able to see him anymore! And it's gonna stay that way unless I get this drink!
Evan - Were gonna get you that drink Michael.
Michael - What?
Jake - MICHAEL RICH CANT SEE ME AND IM MAD GET ME SOME MOUNTAIN DEW RED!!!
Michael - SHUT UP JAKE!!!
Evan - Okay, listen. If you can stay calm for a little bit. Maybe I can ask Connor, or Zoe.
Jake - Fine, but you better hurry!!

I felt bad for shouting and leaving the two alone. Michael was heart broken and Jake was upset. I can't let this happen, I can't tear their relationship apart. I stood in the hallway. One door on one side, and another in the other side. One seemed to be pulling me in, like this was the one. But I strayed away and knocked on the other door.

Evan - CONNOR!!! CONNOR!!! HELP ME!!
Connor - What the fuck do you want?! Oh, Evan! Hi!
Evan - Umm..d-do is there, any way to like, like get to the surface?
Connor - Why would you want to go there?
Evan - I have to get something from there to help my friends.
Connor - There might be a way, but you have to trust me.
Evan - Okay.

I could see Connor direct his attention towards my cast. I looked down at it and tried to put it behind my back. He probably thinks it's stupid.

Evan - I know, i-its weird b-
Connor - Can I sign it?
Evan - Uuhhhh s-sure.

Connor got up and grabbed a black crayon from the side of his bed. He sat back down and wrote the name 'CONNOR' in messy and giant handwriting. There was almost no space for anyone else to sign since Connor had taken it all.