>-12-<

Get ready for so much tree bros. (sorry I needed Klance sooooo)

"I can't."

Connor - Oh....

Connor let go of my hand and put the ring back into his pocket. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets. I could see small tears starting to pour down his face, his face continued to turn even more red, but now it was for a different reason.

Evan - Hey Connor, you didn't let me finish.
Connor - Wha-

I cupped Connors face in my hands. He looked even more beautiful up close, the leaves of the trees falling around us on the cool summer night. Connor had the same amount of tears on his face as I had on mine. I giggled at his small sniffles and his confused expression.

Evan - I can't...believe you're asking me that.
Connor - Well believe it Hansen.
Evan - I'd prefer Murphy.
Connor - Wait- s-so...
Evan - Yes! YES YES YES YES YES!!!
Connor - EVAN!!! OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!

Connor took me by the waits and lifted me high in the air. He spun me around as both of our laughs could drown out any sounds around us. He brought me down a little bit, still holding me in the air, and kissed me softly of the lips. I smiled into the kiss and continued to kiss back.

Connor let me down and pulled the box back out of his pocket. He pulled out the ring and slipped it right onto my finger. I gazed down at it, it really was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. But nothing could be more beautiful than Connor Murphy right now.

Evan - I love you Connor.
Connor - Not as much as I love you.

---

Dear Evan Murphy, today is going to be a good day. And here's why

You love your kids dearly. And they can play in the ocean and in the sand. Everytime I see the ocean, I just think of that same black tail, swirling through the water. Your kids love you, Connor loves you, and everything will be alright. :)

Sincerely, Me

Connor - EVAN!! YOU ALMOST READY??!!
Evan - YEAH!! BE RIGHT THERE!!

I set my pen down and closed my notebook. I took one foot after the other and walked out the forint door towards out driveway. I giggled when I looked into the minivan to see Elizabeth squirming around in her seat while Connor tried to buckle her up. Ethan held his stuffed dog in his hand, making it dance around his legs as though it were alive. Lance held a stuffed lion in his arms, making it fly around like a spaceship, crashing it into Ethans face. Chloe was happily buckled up in her seat, smile as wide as ever.

Connor - Elizabeth! Hold still!
Elizabeth - NOOO!!!
Lance - Liza! It's just a seat belt! We're gonna be there in five minutes anyway!
Elizabeth - Ugh, fine.

Connor smiled as he buckled the seat belt. He patted her head and walked towards me, kissing the top of my head as he got into the drivers seat. I got into the passenger seat, and I turned around one last time to make sure the kids were all buckled in.

There was Lance, our oldest at 8 years. He had brown hair that was close in color to his tan skin tone. His eyes were a bright shade of blue, like his favourite color. He had a live for lions and sharks, and always wanted to have fun. I've noticed that when he sees a pretty girl his age, he will casually wink or shoot her finger guns. What can I say, he's a charmer.