"A Gift for Her" Females Various

Say'ri
She loves her home of Chon'sin and the love of living there with you. She's happy you take an interest in her culture and loves spending her afternoon sitting under the cherry trees with her. You surprised her by planting a cherry trees in your backyard. You spend the early mornings with her tending the trees.

Severa
Severa, you loved her but her tsundere attitude was hard to deal with sometimes. You put up with it but you preferred her more... happy side. Any chance you could, you try to please your wife. Showering her with presents and shopping sprees. By the end of the day you have an empty wallet, but her happiness is worth it.

Emmeryn
Nowadays its been harder for Emmeryn to do things. You looked up to her and cared deeply for this woman. She was a princess after all. Kindness, she always welcomed and after speaking to Chrom and Lissa you help explain things about her past. Giving her flowers and little trinkets as memoirs and helping her get better. Even if she doesn't get her memories back, you will make sure the ones to come will be full of happiness and to be free without ruling a kingdom during a war.

Sully
She's not one for cakes and chocolate so you have to be less generic. You give her, well, weights and excercise books. You train together. She's not one for fluff but it's not like she won't be happy if you get her a bouquet of flowers or forehead kisses.

Cherche
A gift for Minerva is the same as a gift for her. Cherche loves spending time with you (you, cherche, and minerva). Special treats for Minerva and helping Cherche with the restoring of areas ravished by war make her happy. She loves the fact you take your time and help her and her people.

Lissa
She loves jewelry. You still remember when you first proposed to her and how happy about how, and I quote, how "HUGE" her ring was. She loved being treated like a princess, well she is one after all. Jewelry, chocolates, teddy bears, flowers, you name it and she'll love it. The only part of being a princess she doesn't want you to dwell on was the whole "keep the princess safe" thing. She's not delicate and she'll always watch your back.

Cordelia
You were always a bit jealous of her adoration of Chrom. You loved Cordelia so much and didn't want to be shown up by Chrom. Listening to her play her harp and watching her do anything blew you away. She excelled in everything. Your perfect wife. She's a practical woman and enjoys receiving gifts and compliments. She doesn't always accept your compliments but she always ends up with a blush. In the end, you spoil her by going to festivals and fancy dates.