Chapter 20: The Parents

Ok, I'm back for a short while, so why not make it count.
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rainbowdash's POV
Applejack and I went out of her room and went to confront her parents. Rainbow was a bit nervous, but if she wants Applejack to be with her, then she'll have to do this.

"Mom... Dad..." Applejack called out when we got in the living room.

"Yes Jewel?" Her dad asked. She pulled me to the couch across from he parents and sat there.

"I hope... You don't mind that I'm lesbian." Aj started, her parents eyes went wide, ohh boy... This won't end well. "I've liked Rainbowdash here for a while now and... She's courting me on this day... Please don't be mad."

Silence

"We are not mad! We are happy!" Her parents shouted in unison as they pulled us up and put us all in a group hug. Yes!

"You're not mad?" Aj asked.

"Of course not. You have the rights to love whoever you want, you're a smart girl Jewel, you decide what you want, if this what makes you happy, then, we won't interfere." Her mom clarified.

Phew... Now the only ones left are my parents.

Time Skip... (At Dash's house.)

"This house looks cozy." Applejack complimented.

"Thanks... Come on, let's get this over with."

I pulled her inside and called out to my parents. Mom and Dad came from the kitchen and into the living room where we were. ''Yes honey?" Mom asked as she and dad sat across from us.

"I know this seems weird, but... You see this beautiful girl beside me? I'm courting her. She's the one I wanna be with for the rest of my life, if you don't approve of this, then I don't care, she's my world and nothing will tear it apart." I stated with authority.

"Rainbowdash, we don't think it's weird." My mom said, as a weak smile was present on her face.

"We knew you were bisexual Dashie, you don't like boys and you've been acting a lot different. Face it Dash, we're similar when it comes to falling in love." Dad added.

"So... You guys approve?" I asked, just to clarify this all.

''Yes Dash, we agree to this. Whatever makes you happy, just do better in school... And, you ditched again today... No more of that, ok?" Mom demanded. I nodded as I stood and hugged both of them before leading Aj out of my house.

"Now that our parents agree, will you go out with me?"

"Of course Dash." She hugged me. I pulled out her medicine from my pocket and my tumbler gilled with water from my shoulder bag.

Exactly at that cue, she started to breath heavily, so I gave her the medicine already. She smiled at me as I kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you on Friday night, 8:00 P.M"

"Sounds perfect."

Time skip... (The next day, Thursday morning)

Applejack's POV
I can't believe that really happened.

I finally have a suitor! Applejack... Calm down, don't want to trigger it on the morning you'll be going back to school.

I rushed around my room, getting ready. Running to the kitchen to grab my lunch and money, kissing mom and dad on their cheeks then hopping on the limo.

Skyler drove to school. "So you have a suitor huh? Lady Jewel?" He asked, seriousness filled his voice, which made it a little scary.

"Uhh... Yeah." I replied.

"I agree with you Lady Jewel, but if she hurts you in anyway, I won't hasitate to pound a face."

I sat there quietly after what he said. I spotted the gates and hopped out of the limo. Everyone lined up waving smiling and welcoming me back, some were surprised and some were super happy. Oh yeah, I became popular here a few weeks ago.

The girls came running to me and hugging me tight, Fluttershy hugging the tightest. They released and congratulated me, guess Dash already told them.

All of them had tears in their eyes, even Fluttershy. I wiped her tears away and hugged her, she sobbed happily on my chest.

When it subsided, she smiled at me. "Welcome back cousin." She said.

"It's good to be back." I replied.

Dash held on my hand ad I looked at her, she smiled as I did too. We all walked in, hand-in-hand as a sign of unity and togetherness. "Welcome back Jewel..." Principal Celestia greeted me, as she stepped aside to let us in our room. I smiled at her as we kept walking.

Finally back...

I know! It's short! I'm stressing out, I'm doing my homework while I'm writting. Sorry for short chappie. 😞😞😞