Coffee Collision

It is the weekend. A good old Friday morning with Tom in my mind...what do u want? Fine. It was not him on my mind. It was someone else...someone I hadn't seen in years. Hugh. Hugh was on my mind. It had been 3 years since I had seen him. I don't know how he was on my mind as he had never been. It was always Tom. Just Tom...YOU KNOW THE MORE I TALK, THE MORE YOU WANT TO KNOW!!! Tom was the 2nd thing that would come on my mind every morning for the past week...instead...the first...was...Hugh.

My brain just wants to think about it even though my heart doesn't. He brings back memories. Sorrowful memories. And romantic memories. Wait...DID I JUST SAY THAT? Um. I think...I like...Hugh. Oh my god...OH MY GOD. BUT HOW? I used to be close to him. But not that type of close. I don't know if Tom is the one...I think...it is...Hugh. But why has he been on my mind...hopefully I'll find out during the day.

I walk to my closet and open it. I have literally no clothes. Doesn't every girl say that although they have a bunch of clothes? I do that too. I look through my closet and find a really cute outfit. A crop-top from Topshop that Mum got last month, sky blue denim shorts and Converse shoes. I decide to wear a cute pendant around my neck and some sunglasses. I take my sling bag from Aldo and stuff it with perfume, sunscreen, my phone and wallet.

I leave the house after saying bye to Mum. Today is a busy day: I really want a Vanilla Bean Frappé so I'm getting it, then I have to go and meet up with Katie at High Park and then I have to go to Art class. Super excited for that! Today, we are going to finish off our Mandala! Woo-hoo! So I walk down 346 Avenue and see Starbucks. But then I stop and see someone who looks like Hugh walking in front of me. I have the urge to look at his face but quickly realize that it would be a bad idea ; as the person turns around, I see his face. Definitely not Hugh.

So I forget about that whole 25 seconds and push open the door of Starbucks. Something about that place gives me good vibes. Although Starbucks is busy, it seems to be quiet. I walk to the cash counter and order: " Hi. I would like to- " I stop as I see the face of the cashier. " Nicole?! " she asks. " Mia! " I exclaim. Mia was my bestie at Monaghan Academy until she left to B.O.O.M. B.O.O.M is a school where smart people study (I don't know what it stands for). I was so proud of Mia when she got accepted. " I haven't seen you in ages! How is Monaghan Academy? " she asks. " It's great! How is B.O.O.M? " I ask. " It's very tiring but amazing! So what would you like to order? Oh wait! Vanilla Bean Frappé? " she says. " You know me so well! " I say . After chatting about random topics my order came and it was time to say goodbye. Mia gives me her number and I walk out of the café.

As I walk, Hugh enters my mind again like a spy. Ugh! I do actually want him there but...I want to see him face-to-face. I really want to. I walk and bump into someone and it causes me to spill my Coffee. I love Coffee and will do anything to get it. So I scream (as I try to dry my shirt) , " What the heck is- ". I stop drying my shirt and I look up. " I'm sorry, I- " he says before he looks up as well. There is an awkward moment between us. " Nicole? " he says. " Yeah that's me...Hugh. " I reply. " I can't believe I'm seeing you in 3 years! You look so...pretty. " he says as he flatters me. " Thanks! You look very handsome! " I say. " I'm sorry once again. " he apologizes. " No, no it's ok. " I say. We have a few moments of silence before he says, " I know this is strange seeing each other after years...but do you want to hang out? I can even get you a new Vanilla Bean Frappé. ". It was like I was being asked out on a date. " Sure, " I say, " I would love that! "

Before we start to hang out, I cancel everything I had for today. It is going to be a blast! I can always finish my Mandala tomorrow.

Thanks for reading the " Coffee Collision "! I hope you guys and enjoying this! It took me loads of time! See u soon! 

Clue: Next chapter we might have some more romance...

~ Sonia ♥️