200 Reads! (not part of story)

Heyyyy!
So because this story is over 200 reads (woo-hoo!), I thought, 'why don't I celebrate'. So today, my thought comes to life! This is a special Q&A for you! Btw, from now on I'm calling it NGK cuz that stands for the title of the book. HERE WE GO! (does anyone know where that is from? Comment plz)

1.) Why did I start writing "Nobody Gotta Know"?
Well, I wanted to do a love story cuz I ♥️ Love! Vote if you do as well! And love stories are my thing! I read a lot of them and they all are amazing!

2.) How did I come up with this idea?
Basically, I was kinda sleeping. See, when I try to go to bed, my mind thinks about everything: reading, people and other random stuff. So one night, I was trying to go to sleep and an idea popped into my head: how a girl and boy met after years being separated and I decided their names were Nicole and Hugh!

I got up and wrote it on a piece of paper so I didn't forget the idea. And from then on, the ideas for the next chapter just popped in my head as I wrote the story.

3.) Favorite chapter and why?
All of them are my fav, but if I had to chose it would be, "Sorry Not Sorry" because, I think it shows the real Nicole and how she is willing to do anything. It also shows how much one of her family members care about her.

4.) Favorite sentence/ paragraph and why?
Umm, my favorite sentence/ paragraph, well because I don't remember all I've written, my recent fav sentence would be, "What do you think, Katherine Obvious?". Fav paragraph, I don't have one!

5.) Do you relate to any character/s and if you do, who and how?
I think I'm a little of Nicole, Hugh and Katie put together. Nicole because I'm a morning person, Hugh because I am lazy and Katie because I think I'm a really good friend.

6.) When will you end the story?
I have decided when but I can't tell as I want it to be a surprise but all I'm saying is that it is unfortunately coming very soon.

7.) Finally, would you want to write a second book to NGK?
To be fully honest, I am not sure. If I had ideas I would, but currently I have a few. But probably not because it will take a lot more time to finish another book when I have 5 other books still to be finished. So no (for now).

Thanks so much for reading and will see you very soon! ♥️

~ Maylese