Nobody Gotta Know

A/N: watch the video ^ when you see " ** ". It will be in bold. Enjoy!

I'm not proud of what I did. I upset my boyfriend, best friend and worst of all, my parents. Hugh told on me. I was mad. Like really mad. But not anymore. I deserved that. 

I wake up a few days after I was grounded and check my phone. Hugh still hasn't messaged back. He must be mad. Like really mad. Just as mad as I was. I can't believe that just about 2 weeks after we got together, I might just be single again. Great.

I go to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand and with a makeup idea in mind:

Cute, eh? After I take a shower, I dry my hair and think of a cute hairstyle:

Messy bun it is! I put on my Ariana Grande "Sweet Like Candy" perfume and go to the balcony attached to my room

Messy bun it is! I put on my Ariana Grande "Sweet Like Candy" perfume and go to the balcony attached to my room. I get a little fresh air before going downstairs and eating breakfast. Mum and Dad still won't talk to me. Meaning, they won't even make my 3 meals a day for me. Luckily, I know how to cook. I get the pancake mix and chocolate chips from the pantry and make breakfast. Yum! While my pancakes are on the pan, I quickly whip up a Raspberry Lemonade smoothie.

I eat breakfast while again watching Netflix. I've moved on to a new show: "Victorious". Katie said it was funny and awesome. Speaking of her, I haven't messaged or called her back since the date. Yesterday I had no call and no messages from her. Same with today. I guess she gave up on me. After breakfast, I decide to call Katie.

"Finally decide to call back, eh?" she says into the phone. " I am so sorry, Katie! The double date went horribly bad and I should've listened to you and Hugh. Now I'm grounded and it's all my fault! Just please listen to me and hear what I have to say.". She agrees and I explain everything to her. " Hugh did the right thing. I understand. " she says. I apologize to her for the 5th time and I hang up. Now...Hugh's turn.

I text him. Fortunately, he is online and has seen my messages (Me: Normal | Hugh: Bold):

Hey! Hugh don't leave. I have a lot of explaining to do.
...
Hugh...plz.
Fine. What?
First of all, I love ya, k? U will always, always be the first thing on my mind in the morning. Second of all, this is why my plan, was basically...my plan: