CHALLENGE (not part of story)

Sorry to interrupt your reading! Just wanted to inform you guys that: I need a little info from YOU to write my next chapter. So I have a challenge. (borrowed the idea from the_swimming_alpaca . Check her out!) Last chapter my clue was quite strange: 8 cupcakes, 7 mini cakes, 5 cookies and 10 scones. That is because it had to do with a challenge. And the foods are all part of it. The food means how much Nicole and her Mum sold at the bake sale. But I will not tell you how much money they got in all.

So that is your task: to calculate how much they earned in all. Everything cost 5 bucks...so get multiplying!
All you have to do is:
1.) Get the answer.
2.) PM (private message) me, telling me the answer.
3.) With your answer, also tell me what book of yours you want featured in for next chapter in case you win.

What I mean by " in case you win " is: I won't be telling you who won so you have to keep an eye out and read next chapter to find out! Suspense! Quick! You have to be first! And yes...I do know the answer!

Go on! What are you waiting for? Someone might have already answered! Any problems? If so, just tell me in the comments! Good luck!

Clue: Texting

~ Maylese