Chapter 3

Daegu Highschool, 10 years ago.

Ever since that day, Tiffany often came to Taehyung's house just to take care of Aegi. She took the puppy to a veterinarian. And Taehyung often came to her table just to inform her about their dog's new skills. Tiffany always told Taehyung what he should and shouldn't do to the puppy. She made sure Aegi would never run out of his food.

"Does Aegi eat well? How is he when he asleeps? Does he snore?" Tiffany halted Taehyung in their school alley.

"Aegi is healthy, he eats like a dog, of course." Taehyung smirked. "And he snores loudly. I wonder where he got that? Is it from his eomma?" He glanced at Tiffany with a hidden smirk on his face.

"I don't snore." Tiffany pouted. "Taehyung ah, can I take Aegi for a walk this Sunday?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Why not? Aegi needs his mother. Just take care of him, will you? Aegi loves taking a walk around the park, but don't spoil him too much. If you're tired, just stop."

"You don't need to tell me what to do. It's not my first time. Geez, you really sound like my father."

"But I'm Aegi's father."

"But that doesn't mean you must sound like my dad."

"I don't even know your dad, how would I know I sounded like him?"

Tiffany and Taehyung continued their little debate while their friends secretly watched and eavesdropped nearby.

"Is it only me or Tiffany really got closer to Taehyung these days?" Bora crossed her arms and frowned.

"I was gonna ask you the same question." Sooyoung twirled her candy stick. "And did we just hear the words 'aegi/baby', 'mother',  and 'father'?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow curiously. "What are they actually talking about?"

Bora gasped and clutched Sooyoung's arm.

"Awww! That hurts!"

"Sooyoung ah, you don't think Tiffany and Taehyung are... Having a baby?"
"Baby? What???" Sooyoung looked at her friend confusedly. "Is Tiffany even dating Taehyung? Since when?"

"Who knows? Hoseok told me the other day that he saw Tiffany walk with Taehyung after school. Maybe they're secretly dating!"

"Oh boy!" Sooyoung hit her forehead. "I need to hear it from Hoseok."

And Hoseok confirmed what Bora had just told. her. "I think I saw them walking together twice or thrice."

Bora whispered, "what did I tell you! Tiffany must be pregnant right now."

"Shhht! Let me think about it." Sooyoung seemed to be distraught.

"Why are you even trying to think? It's beyond our control. Just ask Tiffany. Is she or is she not???"

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Hoseok slouched on his table.

"Shhht!!!!" Both Sooyoung and Bora glared at him.

The next day, Sooyoung and Bora dragged Tiffany to the back of their school.

"Tell us, are you and Taehyung having a baby?"

"Baby? Oh Aegi! Yes, technically, he belongs to Taehyung, but I also take care of him." Tiffany smiled happily.

"WHAT??!!!" Sooyoung and Bora spontaneously dropped their jaws. They hadn't expected Tiffany to be blunty admitting that she was indeed having a baby.

"Why are you guys looking so shocked like that?" Tiffany was innocently confused.

Sooyoung clenched Tiffany's shoulders. "Fany, this is not a joke! Don't you realize that you are still in high school? What were you thinking? How.. How can you trust someone like Taehyung to be the father of your... Your...." Sooyoung really lost her words.