Chapter 29

Kim Taehyung walked the prison corridor. His freedom was just a few steps away. Some of his cellmates congratulated him. Taehyung smiled even though he didn't know what kind of life would wait for him outside the prison gate. He didn't even know where to go. His mother had passed away. Nobody would be waiting for him. Taehyung looked down, he tried to shrug off the image of Tiffany. He would never see her. He would never try to see her even though his beating heart only cried for that girl. But Taehyung knew he would never try to look for her. They'd lived in two differrent worlds now. Their lives were so different, as different as day and night.

"Kim Taehyung...."

Taehyung stopped walking. He looked at a man who was standing inside his cell.

"After nine years, I've finally found the real reason why you killed Hwayoung."

Taehyung felt as if someone had just ripped off his beating heart.

The man behind the cell laughed so eerily. "That girl was safe as long as you stayed in this damn place..." He looked at Taehyung. "But now, you're going to be free... It's time for me to collect her debt and make her pay for your sin. An eye is for an eye"

Taehyung was really petrified. He stood still like a statue.

"Yah, 1004, walk." The prison warden pushed Taehyung's back.

Taehyung opened his eyes. He panted heavily even though he had just waken up from his sleep. His heart beat so fast. That dream again. That memory again.

Taehyung sat by his bedside. He felt cold sweat running down his back. He quickly took his phone and called Tiffany.

"Taehyungie!" That girl ecstatically shouted his name. "When are you gonna come?"

Taehyung smiled. He could breathe more easily. "Tiffany... I love you."

Tiffany chuckled. "Did you think I didn't know that? I love you too, Taehyungie. Now quick come here before I burst through your door and kiss you."

Taehyung laughed. "Alright. I'm coming. I'll be there in two hours."

"What? I have to wait that long?" Tiffany glared.

"It won't be that long." Taehyung smiled.

........................................................................

Taehyung rode his bicycle to SNSD coffee Shop. A man had been waiting for him there.

Taehyung parked his bike and approached that man.

"Hyung." He bowed his head.

"Taehyung ah. How are you?" Min Yoongi sipped his coffee.

"I'm fine... But--"

"Hong Jong-hyun has just got out of the prison." Yoongi looked at Taehyung. "I know."

Taehyung sighed. He took a chair and sat on it.

"Do you think he will hurt your girlfriend?"

Taehyung nodded. "He killed my mother... But that's not enough for him. He wants to kill Tiffany too...."

A waitress came and asked if Taehyung would like to order something. That handsome guy mentioned what he wanted to drink. After the waitress had gone, he stared at the female bartender who looked like Tiffany.

Nine years ago, Taehyung received a very devastating news: his mother was murdered by a robber. And turned out, the man who had killed his mother was Hong Jong-hyun, Hwayoung's older brother.

"Kim Taehyung." Hong Jong-hyun stood up in front of Taehyung on that bastard's first day in the prison. "I've been looking for you."

At that time, Taehyung really wanted to murder Hong Jong-hyun for killing his mother brutally. "Why did you kill my mother? It was me who killed your brother, not my mom!!! Why didn't you just kill me?"