Chapter 13

Seoul, Present Day

"I've got his address." Yuri waved a piece of paper in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany instantly jerked upright from her sofa. "Let's go!"

"Where?"

"Taehyung's house, of course."

........................................................................

"I really don't understand why you're so obsessed with this Kim Taehyung." Yuri drove her car with Tiffany sitting next to her. It was quite late, not many cars passed by.

But Tiffany didn't answer her. She was seriously reading a piece of paper that Yuri had given her earlier.

Everything that was written in that paper was everything about Kim Taehyoung she had known from her highschool. His birthday, his height, his parents' names, his schools.

"There's nothing about his highschool." Tiffany looked at Yuri.

"I noticed that too. I asked Youngjae oppa, and he said he didn't know. Maybe Kim Taehyung never went to highschool."

"That's impossible. He went to Daegu Highschool--" Tiffany sighed.

Yuri glanced at her friend. "Daegu Highschool? Didn't you go to that school too? Wait," she pulled over her car and stared at Tiffany seriously.

"What's going on between you and this Kim Taehyung? Who is he?"

Tiffany sighed and sighed, but she couldn't say anything.

"STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY, FANY!!!" Yuri looked so frustrated. "Ya! For once, if you want me to help you, tell me everything that's made you lose you sanity."

"Yuri ah," Tiffany looked at her manager, "I'll tell you about Kim Taehyung later, but now please drive to his house. I really need to know something."

Yuri pointed her finger at Tiffany. "If you break your promise, I swear I'm gonna ask Youngjae oppa to switch me with Kim Taehyung. I'd rather manage Yoona. She's less problematic. And you can deal with Kim Taehyung personally."

Tiffany looked down and read the piece of paper again.

........................................................................

"I think this is the right alley." Yuri looked at the small alley in front of her. "Taehyung's house is in there."

Tiffany opened her car door.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" Yuri stared at her.

"I need to see his house."

Yuri scoffed. She sighed and scoffed. "Ya, Tiffany Hwang, have you forgotten who you are? YOU ARE TIFFANY HWANG! A FREAKING FAMOUS HALLYU STAR!!!!"

Yuri shook her head. "Heol! What do you think will happen if someone sees you here? Coming to a man's house? What should I say to the press? That you've gone crazy???"

Tiffany put on her hoodie and mask. "No one will recognize me."

"Aahh, jinjja!" Yuri slammed her door. "Why doesn't she just ask Kim Taehyung to invite her to his house?"

Kim Taehyung's house was a small house in a suburban area. There was nothing special about the house. It was like the other typical houses one could find in Seoul suburban. The house was surrounded by a tall fence.

"Do you want to knock on his door?" Yuri mocked her friend. "Maybe he will serve some soju for us."

Tiffany peeked through the gap in the fences. "Is Taehyung at home or is he still with Yoona?"