Chapter 36

Hwang Jung Min couldn't keep these secrets anymore. He had to tell Tiffany everything. Every secret that had been hidden away from her for more than ten years.

If revealing Taehyung's biggest secrets could atone his sins, he wouldn't have any regrets to do that. If telling the truth to Tiffany could help that girl get Taehyung back, then he should do it in no time.

Hwang Jung Min couldn't let Tiffany let Taehyung go without knowing why he left.

That old man drove his car to Seoul. He drove for hours and hoped he wasn't too late.

He knew Tiffany was deeply sad and devastated that Taehyung had quit his job at SM and left her. He knew Tiffany pretended that she was always happy and all smiled in front of public, but when the cameras off, when she came back to her apartment, that girl would cry on her pillow. She thought she had lost Taehyung again. And even though Jungkook had proposed to her, Tiffany had said no to Jungkook and ended their relationship. But Jungkook was persistent. He had said it clearly that he wouldn't give up on her until she finally said yes to him.

"Fany," Hwang Jung Min looked at his daughter the moment that girl opened her door for him, "I need to tell you something. Something that you should've known since ten years ago."

"Daddy....."

"Taehyung killed Hwayoung because he was trying to protect you. Taehyung has always loved you. You are his whole life."

........................................................................

It took days for Tiffany to look for Taehyung. He had moved out from his previous house in Seoul and nobody knew where he stayed now.

Nothing could make Tiffany more frustrated than finding where Taehyung was right now. She had to find that man. She had to meet him again. She had to see him again even if Taehyung would coldly send her away, but this time she wouldn't let him go. She would never run away in tears. She would hug him and go wherever he would go.

But it was easier to say than to be done. In this vast world, where should she run to find Kim Taehyung? Without anyone who could tell her, where should she look for him?

"Tiffany ssi, have you met Taehyung again?" Youngjae casually put some chips into his mouth. That head manager was carrying a bag of chips in his hand when he saw Tiffany staring at SM's empty wall. He knew that girl must've missed her ex manager. Everyone in SM had secretly been talking about Tiffany and Taehyung's secret relationship. Some of them had witnessed Tiffany and Taehyung holding hands and acting like two lovers who were madly in love with each other.

Tiffany held her head up and looked at Youngjae. She faintly shook her head.

Youngjae felt sorry for her. That girl was extremely beautiful and kind, every sane man would want to marry her, yet she still had her heart broken by a man who had nothing. Love was often proven to be the biggest joke in this world.

"Eh," Youngjae suddenly remembered something. "I remember! Two days ago, Dong Geun told me that he saw someone who looked exactly like Taehyung in Guryong. He saw him coming to a small house while bringing some plastic bags. Dong Geun thinks Taehyung had just shopped."

"OPPA!!!" Tiffany sprang out of her seat. "OPPA, IS THAT TRUE? IS THAT REALLY TAEHYUNG?!!!" Tiffany clutched onto Youngjae's arms. She could not even breathe.

"Eeeh," Youngjae gulped. "I can ask Dong Geun the address if you want."
"OF COURSE I WANT IT!!!!" Tiffany shouted.

........................................................................

It was dark when Tiffany finally found the house that Dong Geun had seen Taehyung coming to. She nervously bit her lips. What if Dong Geun was wrong? What if it wasn't Taehyung that he had seen the other day?