Chapter 30

Tiffany didn't understand what had happened. All she remembered was only the flashing lights, Jungkook's scream... And then she fell hard onto the stage.

"Are you... Are you alright?" Jungkook smiled while his left eye was covered with blood. Both of them lying on the floor while Jungkook held her.

"Wh-what happened?" Tiffany goggled. "JUNGKOOK AH!!!"

Taehyung knelt before them. "Fany... Are you hurt?" He clutched onto Tiffany's arms while his eyes quickly scanned that girl's condition.

Tiffany sat on the floor. "Jungkook! He's injured!" She shouted seeing Jungkook's head was bleeding.

Before the strobe light hit Tiffany, Jungkook jumped and grabbed that woman. Both of them crashed onto the floor, but the light's fragments cut his forehead and arm.

"I'm fine." He winced.

Taehyung gasped.

They quickly took Jungkook to the hospital to get some stitches.

The strobe light incident was a huge deal as it had never happened before. SM Entertainmaint sent their best crew to investigate and to handle the incident. They couldn't let the news leak out nor could they postpone the concert. Everyone was nervous.

Taehyung quickly sent texts to ask for the latest news from his fellow SM workers. Youngjae said someone had loosen up the screws.

"How could that be?"

Youngjae texted. "I don't know. But apparently, someone changed the old rusted screws with the new ones. Did you know that old and rusted screws are better than new screws because new screws tend to easily get loose? That's why they usually pour some chemical acid to purposely make the screws rusted."

Taehyung sighed. He put his cellphone back into his pocket and slouched against the hospital's wall.

Someone purposely changed the screws that attached the strobe light to its place. It wasn't a mere coincidence. Someone tried to kill Tiffany. And Taehyung knew exactly who could do such thing.

First, someone pushed Yuri off the emergency stairs, and Taehyung believed it was not an accident. Hong Jong-hyun was sending him a message; that he could harm everyone near Taehyung. And now, he attempted to kill Tiffany.

Taehyung really couldn't imagine what would've happened if Jungkook hadn't jumped and saved that girl. Maybe they would be seeing her dead body in a morgue right now.

Taehyung clenched his teeth. He had to find Hong Jong-hyun. He had to stop that man before he really hurt Tiffany.

"Taehyungie," Tiffany got out of the emergency room. She looked really sad.

"How's Jungkook?" Taehyung held her hand.

"Jungkook is fine. He got five stitches on his head. And eight on his arm." Tiffany squeezed Taehyung's hand. "I was going to tell him about us... But..."

"But you can't do it for now...."

Tiffay nodded. "I hope you understand... I can't tell him that I'm going to leave him, not yet... Not after he risked his life for me." Tiffany looked into Taehyung's eyes. "Please don't misunderstand, Taehyungie. I want to wait until Jungkook gets better...."

Taehyung smiled. "I understand. This is not the right moment."

Tiffany squeezed that man's hand more tightly. She wanted to hug him, but they were in a public place where everyone could see them. "I'm sorry."

"Your wound. You better go back to the emergency room and treat your wounds." Taehyung pointed at the abrasion on her arm.

........................................................................