Chapter 18

Daegu, 10 Years Ago

Hwang Jung Min sprinted to the hospital. In his life, he had never been enraged the way he was right now. All he saw was a pitch black. Tiffany is pregnant! His teenage daughter was having a baby! And she was having a baby of that bastard!

Tiffany was too young to have a baby. She was only eighteen years old! And now she had to become a mother? She was having a baby out of a wedlock. And she was having a baby with the son of that murderer!

Taehyung saw Tiffany's father rush to the emergency room. He ignored Taehyung who was standing beside Tiffany's bed.

"Fany!" He shouted as he hugged his daughter.

"Daddy!" Tiffany cried. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry, Daddy."

"It's all right. It's all right. Daddy's here." He kissed his daughter's hair and comforted her.

"Seonsaengnim," Mr. Hwang turned to the doctor who stood not far from them. "How's my daughter? How's Tiffany?"

Taehyung was so dumbstruck by the fact that Tiffany's father didn't even notice that he was there. Taehyung had expected that man would slap him or spit on him. But for Mr. Hwang, his daughter was more important than scolding a bastard like him.

Hwang Jung Min talked to the doctor. There were so many things that they were discussing.

At that moment, Taehyung realized how insignificant he was. Even though he was the father of Tiffany's baby, but nobody willing to tell him anything. Nobody even asked for his opinion.

Taehyung held Tiffany's hand and smiled. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright." He kissed his girlfriend's hand while trying to hold back his tears.

A few minutes later, Tiffany was moved to an inpatient room. Taehyung could only breathe easily when they told him that Tiffany and her baby were all right. But she had to stay at the hospital for further examination.

Tiffany's father closed the door from the outside. He told Taehyung that he needed to talk to him outside.

That young teenager was ready to apologize when Hwang Jung Min grabbed his collar and dragged him outside the hospital.

"PLAAAAK!!!" Not only Hwang Jung Min slapped Taehyung, he also smacked his face until the boy hit the ground.

"Get up!" That old man rolled up his sleeves. "GET UP!!!" He grabbed the boy again and hit his face until Taehyung's nose bled.

"Son of a bitch! How could you do this to my daughter!" He punched Taehyung again.

"I'm sorry... I'm so so---" Taehyung didn't try to fight back.

"Sorry? You said sorry?" Jung Min jabbed Taehyung's stomach. "You've ruined my daughter's life and you said sorry?!"

"I love Tiffany. I love her so much...."

"Love you said?" Hwang Jung Min gritted his own teeth. "What do you know about love? If you loved Tiffany, you wouldn't try to ruin her life like this. If you loved her, you would leave her when I told you to." Tiffany's father clutched Taehyung's collar. He felt like killing that bastard.

"I will marry Tiffany." Taehyung said.

"Marrying Tiffany?" Hwang Jung Min glowered. "Do you think I will let my daughter waste her life with someone like you?"

Taehyung felt like he stopped breathing for a while. What does it mean?

"I want you to leave Tiffany." Jung Min hissed with all the hatred in his eyes. "Leave my daughter and never show your face again."