Jealous -Todoroki Shouto x reader[Boku no hero academia]

It was a great morning as always, you were holding hands with your boyfriend while on the way to school. When you did arrive to your class, you saw there is a letter on your desk. You look through the letter it say:

Meet me after school at the rooftop.

From blank is written on it. Shouto was beside you had stayed silent before he could say don't go while you look at the letter confused.

Timeskip~It time to go home / club activity

You get your things ready to put in your bag and went to the rooftop to wait for the person who had wrote you the letter. Shouto was feeling uneasy and had stayed silent the whole morning. After you went, he went to follow you from a far distant .

You had waited on the rooftop for about 10 minutes, the door suddenly open you turned to look at who it was.Who know it was Midoriya Izuku.

"I want to ask you something,[Y/N]" say Midoriya. "Yes?" you say. "That this mean love,if....... My heart race whenever I was with her (it actually is Uraraka)when she always got so close to me" say Midoriya hesitant and blushed. You were trying your best to think of the best answer but you didn't know that someone is stalking though that couldn't hear their conservation clearly. Taking long for you to think, you finally speak, "Yep, it is. Do you wanna confess to her." When Midoriya hear the words confess, his face gotten more red and you give him a smile.

The door suddenly hung open which Shouto get pissed. He walked in and grabbed your hand , went off leaving Midoriya dumbfounded of what happen. Shouto had hold your hand till your house and open the door and you was pinned to the wall. He blocked you by using both of his hand beside your head and waist. The both of you stared into each other eyes then you break the silence, asking Shouto " Are you jealous."

He blushed just realized what he had done earlier. You smile at him and explained. Then added on " and it the first time seeing you pissed off and jealous though, you smile and kissed him on the cheek. Before you went away, he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

[(Shouto wasn't a person who show his expression easily)]