Hate this quirk - Todoroki Shouto x reader! Part two

Uraraka pov

I didn't know [y/n]-chan have such a past I kind of feel sad for her but I decide to ask her if I get the chance.

Shouto pov

She had this kind of problem!but her is lost of family but mine is worse,I didn't have the courage to visit my mum, and I got pissed off with my father just by staying with him.

Time skipped~ Before they went home, they went to beach to the beautiful sunset.

Uraraka pov

It a nice view around here. I took my courage to break the beautiful silence by asking [y/n]-chan past.She suddenly somehow feared and didn't look back either.I feel guilty and told her we did hear a bit from Aunt Lilian.Her face become more darkened but she talked "So you all did hear all about my past." Hmmm..is all I could say.

Shouto pov

I could see[y/n]is crying and she say her quirk is a curse. " I killed my sister by my own hand",she went down on her knee crying.We couldn't find the right words to comfort her but Uraraka hugged her to make her cry it out.Midoriya then too hugged her,Slowly lida,Bakugou and I just standing behind.After a few minutes, she stopped crying and wipped her tears and told us not to tell anyone about her past but Uraraka told her "if you ever need help feel free to tell us, we'll always be there. [y/n] just nodded her head with hmmm for reply.

After that day,never of us say a thing but Uraraka will still keep asking [y/n]out but hardly one time she finally accepted it which make Uraraka super duper happy. She came to invite me either I accept it so I doesn't need to look at my old man but Bakugou rejected it.So [y/n] went to book shop to buy book like sketching book and a novels and soon we went to eat sweet.[y/n] looks so cute when she eat sweets. When I came to my realization, what am I thinking?!but my heart thumped when I looked at her.It feel kinda weird.

Uraraka pov

Ever since I know [y/n]past, she slowly open up to us, I was super duper happy when she accepted my invitation for the first time.

Normal pov

The other followed [y/n] to her house but suddenly the door hung open which show up a lady.[y/n] surprised and say Mizuki. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me oka-san"say Mizuki.[y/n] totally forget about it and apologize and called her oka-san which Mizuki nodded her head.When she realize behind [y/n] still have four people around and was wearing the same clothes as [y/n] school uniform. She happily invited them in and they have long chat time.

Time skipped ~ for after 3 month later

It time for the sport festival.Everyone was so into it expect for [y/n].While the three of them(lida,Midoriya,[y/n])was talking,Uraraka called them.They looked at Uraraka,her face sort of look scary.Which make lida and Midoriya gulped.[y/n] laughed at how she look, everyone in the class eyes was on [y/n].Then Uraraka stand up and say "Everyone,I gonna do my best! Which Midoriya ,lida,Mina and Tsuyu answer "yeah!" Then faced to the back sit boys who were talking and again "I'm gonna do my best! Tokoyami,Kirishima,Sero and Sato reply "Y-yeah" and [y/n] laughed until her stomach hurt. It had been long that[y/n] had laughed this happily.

Timeskip~The day of sport festival

[y/n] pov

Everyone joined the sport festival but except for me. I just sit down and looked at them playing just wearing my casual clothes.After their sport festival,they have break and I too went for a walk but unfortunately I had hear a conversation from Todoroki about himself,while the person he talked to is Midoriya.Bakugou also there, I show him a signal to quiet down by putting one finger on my mouth,after they ended their conversation,we just quietly standing and hiding behind the wall listening. I was the one who leave first, soon is Bakugou.

While it was time for them to get to another events,they have invited an American cheerleader but class 1-A Tsuyu,Mina,Momo,Uraraka,Toru and Jiro was wearing a cheerleader clothes which they all had been tricked by Denki and Mineta.After all the events they finally get to each section to sit according to class.Well, I did went there trying give them a cheerful words. The first round fight are Tetsutetsu vs Midoriya,Todoroki vs Sero, Bakugou vs Uraraka,lida vs Mei and Kaminari vs Shiozaki.(let skip the way how they fight to the result of second round.) The one who gonna be in second round are Kirishima,Tokoyami,Ashido,Midoriya,Todoroki,Bakugou,lida and Shiozaki.