Cute - Iida Tenya x reader

It the first time,you had a date with Tenya just the two of you since the four of you[Midoriya,Uraraka,Tenya,(y/n)] always hangout without actually went on a date just you both alone.You was told to meet at the park.

A boy came running at his fastest speed to you. "Sorry,I'm late"say Tenya. "No,it fine I'll just get here either"you say shocked at first because of him rushing.He panted and you giggled,he stand straight back up and looked at you giggle.He face then show a light blush and he put his hand on his mouth to see you giggled so adorable.When you stop giggle and look at him,you told to yourself his blushes face is so cute but Tenya disturbed and ask where you wanted to go.

You didn't think about that and so you suggest to buy donuts.On the way,to buy donuts we smelled something delicious,it was Tokoyaki and so we went to buy one.This Tokoyaki shop just newly opened about two week.We eat in the shop since there have tables and chairs.After the food came,we took one short sticks each and eat.When the foods is hot it so delicious and you taste what it had in the inside.After we pay for the food, we went to buy donuts there seem to have many people buying.So we waited and chat for who know how long and it finally is both of your turn.

They is a lot of favor but we each choose two different favor and so we pay at the cashier.Tenya insisted he will pay so you let him and thought of him, such a gentleman.After buying donuts,Tenya bought you back to the park holding hands which cause you both to blush and you both sit down on a bench.Looking at the kids playing,it make you remind of the young time,when you was playing with your parents who going to find you and you need to hide.

Tenya who had notice that you dozed off and started his that funny action and speech again which you find it bore to listen to his speech but his action always make you laugh and when you laughed he will stop his speech and looked at your adorable laugh,which make his heart beat fast.

Tenya then took the donuts from the plastic and handed to you,you open it and eat.Tenya too did the same,you asked him if he wanted to try yours he blushed and nodded his head.He took a bite of your donuts and say delicious.You looked at his adorable face and chuckled at him that he eat like a child but he just keep on eating and there you saw a pink tits on his face.

When it was time,he bring you home.You actually doesn't need him to but he wanted to make sure you was safely home and so you couldn't reject him.So you thought again he such a gentleman.

[a/n] writing this really,my brain gonna explode.Nothing came out of my though at all.Well but still hope you like it , Tenya is my fav second character.Maybe soon I will write a Todoroki x reader x Tenya,but still maybe I will or will not,it depends]

Maybe soon I will write a Todoroki x reader x Tenya,but still maybe I will or will not,it depends]