Stay over- Himuro Tatsuya x reader[knb]

After class, you were about to go home but someone stopped you. Himuro was just infront of you but you didn't saw him. You just about to turn to the stair and went. Himuro quickly get to you and stopped you again, then you finally came to your sense. You apologize to Himuro many times because you were too tired and just wanted to get home as quickly as possible.

Today,your boyfriend Himuro doesn't have any basketball practice so he will walk you home and stay for the night.Once you get home,you quickly put down your school bag and take a bath.Himuro was at the kitchen making for dinner. While you done taking bath it is Himuro turn he know where to take his clothes beacuse he will come and styed over sometimes so he leaves some clothes here. You do your homework and played your phone. Then, having dinner together with Himuro after dinner you were supposed to wash the dishes but Himuro told you to rest and he did all the rest.

You lay down on your bed and took out your phone but there is nothing to look and you feel dizzy. Not for long you fall asleep. Himuro just came out from the kitchen and saw you was already sleeping, he take your phone away from your hand and placed it on the table near your bed. Himuro turned off the light and sleep beside you, he pulled you close. While looking at your sleeping face make him smile and he kissed your forehead before he went to sleep.