Todoroki x reader x Tenya - Love? Part 3

[y/n pov]

We have went to a lot of places to eat sweet and all but we meet Todoroki.He was sitting on a bench looking at his phone. So we went to say a hi to him and invited him to come together.He just nodded and follow us together.

I had a great day for the first time,I didn't realize my phone have so many missed call from mum and dad.When it was time to go,my parents find me with my friends.They happily run towards me,mum trying to hug me but I moved a few step back.They both shocked and I looked away, the other just only worry that I should have a proper talk with them so they were waiting me at the park.

After they left,my parents talked but I didn't put every words in mind and so I had talked back for whatever I needed to say.They say they won't force me and all but still I don't accept to go home either and the last I say before leaving "Give me my own life and freedom" with that I turn my head and walked away from where I could call friends are.They looked worried but end up courage me to move forwards.

Timeskipped~It had been 1 week

My parents had made up their mind,I may have my own apartment and my things have moved in and so my parents will not ever disturb my life again.Slowly, I also get to know Uraraka,Midoriya,Iida,Todoroki and Tsuyu well since we will be together during break or either class.Even though there is alot more of things happen in their life but I learned something.

Timekipped~About 5 - 6 months

I found myself weirdly liked Iida but at the same time I called his first name Tenya which I found it nice but I didn't know Todoroki had fallen for me either I hardly choose between them even though I had been asked by Uraraka and Tsuyu many times.Still I have no idea until the both of them[Tenya and Shouto] started to make their move.Every morning as usual they greeted me but they will give me sweets or snack, during break they will wait for me to go for break together. Now they make me more and more confuse who to choose.Shouto at first is harsh and cold but slowly knowing him, he isn't that bad of a person.Tenya is a good leader,honest and serious person which I really liked about him that he won't lie either.

If I had to choose between them,I will choose...........

[a/n: I found myself lazy and skipped a lot more step of the story to make it end but still their ending out in this few days or weeks.]