Shower - todoroki shouto [lemon]

You was taking a bath, suddenly you hear the bathroom door open and you looked, it was your boyfriend Shouto who was already naked standing on the door way which make you blushed.He came in and closed the bathroom door.He then switched off the tap and pinned you to the cold wall.He started to move his hip under your thigh as he is teasing you from below.He kissed you deep and rough while his tongue was in.You kissed him back with your tongue dancing with his while you put your hand on his head to keep the kiss without breaking and his hand was both on your waist to pull you closer which your and his body pressed and touched against each other while his member still rubbing your lower region.

He then pulled away for the need of air.He went to your neck and find your sweet spot as you moan.He began licking,biting,sucking and kissing which cause it to make hickey.He went your boob and start licking and sucking on the right while the left boob was his hand on it.You was moaning because of the pleasure he giving you.He also treated your left boob the same.After enough teasing you,you now now pinned him to the wall and went down on your knees.His member was large, you grabbed it and licked the tip which make Shouto shiver and letting out a little moans.

As you putting his length into your mouth, you started to move your head forward and back while Shouto is enjoying the pleasure you giving. You went faster as Shouto putting his head back and his hand on your head to push you deeper.Not for long,he came into your mouth which you sallow it all but some dripped out.Shouto then carry you out of the bathroom and lay you down on the bed.

He positioned himself and thrust into your womanhood.You moans of the pain but he didn't stop pushing in, till he was all in,he waited for you to adjust.You nodded, he get the signal and thrusted in and out of you in a slow pace.You was already in a moaning mess.Your moans only make Shouto switched on more which his pace slowly become fast.You just keep on moaning of the pleasure he giving,while he is thrusting,he kissed you and you moans in the kiss. You huffed for air but Shouto still kissing you.He soon pulled away, he kissed your neck and suck on your boobs.He thrusted faster as you told him to,he could feel you was about your limit due to how tighten your thigh is.You came after one last thrus but Shouto didn't stop.He thrusted in you and soon he came too.He didn't pulled out and just rested on top of you and the both of you huffed for breath.You told him to pulled out but he didn't, he wanted another round ,he kissed you deep,rough and passionate which you did kiss back and your hand on his head.Then soon his hip started to move which he thrusted in you and you moans in the kiss again.

[I'll think I will stop writing lemons cause it really embarrassing to write one.Hope you enjoy it.Though it not that good.]