Confess - Kuro Tetsuro [Haikyuu]

It a pissed off morning, that Kuro the captain of volleyball club and his bed hair had been very annoyed since came in the class. The first thing he did is greet me,and sit down till the classes started, he still talk so much but when it come to his practice he will put on a serious face different than when he is in the class.

It just when I found out, he will put that annoying face infront of me but not another. He have alot of fan girl in the school and why does he always have to disturb me.

After 3 month we had been very close and I found myself falling for him but I didn't think of confessing either. Till the next day I received a letter from an unknown.It say meet me at the backyard when it was break.

Timeskip~by Risacutebunny for lazy writing much of a detail.

It break time, I was taking my time to get to the backyard and I saw Kuro was there. I was about to go away but Kuro seem to notices me and called me. I went there and he started confess "I like you,[Y/N]. Will you be my girlfriend." You try to reply but he stopped you "You can take your time to decide and I will wait." Then I ask "Why?" "It because I have fallen for you since the year we were classmate, I know you're a girl who doesn't like to communicate with other but I did fall for you"say Kuro. I blushed as I hear him say.

You try to keep calm and tell "I like you, too" He was shock at first but he slowly smile and hugged me and kissed my forehead. Though my life have slowly changed because Kuro was by my side .