Jealous!Todoroki Shouto x reader lemon

Today,is a normal fine day which you was in your class room talking to Midoriya and Katsuki but you didn't notice someone was pissed off and jealous because you talk to another guy than him.

After school,you was on your way home but you didn't know someone is following .When you unlocked your door and went in someone pushed the door open and pinned you to the wall.You surprised, it was Shouto before you could speak he lips was on yours.Which you was surprised at first but soon melted in the kiss,he licked your bottom lips for entrance and you gladly accepted it. Both of your tongue danced together as it started to make your lower region wet.Soon you both pulled away of the need of air.He carry you bridal style to your room, seem it wasn't his first time to your house. He took off his clothes and either is his boxers showing his large member.Then he went to you and take off your clothes,bra and panty.He eyes was darkened,you asked him why, he just answered ,you hurt his heart without talking to him the whole day.You whooped and pulled him close to kiss him for apologize and he accepted it .Soon the kiss become rough which you both pulled away of the lack of air again.Shouto then went to your neck to find your sweet spot which you moans and leaves hickeys there and here.

While his hands slowly went to your boobs and his member started to tease your lower region.He then pushed you to bed and sucked on your boobs which you moans making him switched on more and soon he treated the same to your another side boob.He kissed every part of your body and to your thigh.He teased you wet already, huh!? . You blushed , Shouto tongue licked your lower region in and out . You moaned and your thigh tighten which you about to cum but Shouto pulled away tell you not yet and grinned evily.

He positioned himself around your lower region before he put in ,he used his tip to tease your lower region to begged for more.As he clearly nodded his head of what he want, he thrusted into you . You moaned loud and he thrusted into you fast and hard without waiting you adjust his size . The pain quickly become pleasure. He went closer to you which your body and his pressed against each other . He kissed you and you moans in the kiss. He thrusted in and out faster and soon you was about to cum, Shouto could feel how tight is your lower region is and thrusted into you one last , the both of you came .Shouto fall to your chest and the both of you panted for air .He get up and pulled out you, both you showered and he carry you to bed and pulled you closer to his chest.

[A/N : well.... still wanna try my best to get this lemons story better ]