Todoroki x reader x Tenya - Love? Part 1

Well you as reader will be like quiet,honest,serious and a cold face but actually you weren't that harsh or cold towards another you just only wanted to ignore them and be in a world of no one(alone).You dislikes lies and your parents.Your Quirk is water and also could create metal like knife or long stick metal.

[y/n] pov

It the first day of school in U.A which I didn't wanted to attend but both my parents forced me to because I have a quirk and sometimes they just make decision themselves without asking me where I wanted to attend or either my feelings. And so I have always put my hatred towards them and ignore them because of them I slowly lost my friends and all that are very precious.I was in the class everyone look at the door open to see who coming and make new friends but I didn't even though they did greet me and I just ignore them.They left and found it weird and talk something bad behind me but it was always like that so I had ignored the fact.

There a boy with two different color white on the right and red on the left and does is his eyes.Which the left is blue and the right was gray what a weird person I thought.Soon the class had someone talking "Don't put your feet on the table" say the guy waearing glasses"Huh?"say the boy who put his leg on the table "Don't you think that rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the person who made the desk?" which I didn't care much to look or hear much of their business and there a boy standing behind the door which everyone looked at him.The guy with the glasses called Iida Tenya had went to greet him but stopped and soon a girl came with a brown short hair talked with them on the doorway.And there is someone who sleep on the floor with a bag which had cover all his body till head.He is our homeroom teacher Aizawa Shouta.

Timeskip~

Since the first day of school we have test and there is another.Once I was home,all my parents did ask is how was my school and all.I just ignore them as always and went to my room.I use my pillow to cover my ears from hearing them talking and I sighed.I hope one day I could have my own freedom and do whatever I want,not like ,there is a butterfly,it can fly freely as it want but they are people who wanted to catch it and locked them in the cage which the butterfly had no more freedom.

A month~

I had been to U.A for month people started to gossip behind me or whenever I pass by.It had no difference since I was in middle school but there is one thing Uraraka,Midoriya and Iida,they trying to friend me and invite me to have break together but at the same time I rejected them.Still they never know how to give up,things happened everyday and it always seem the same.

Today,I went home as always,my parents always did ask the same thing and this time they decided I need to change school again.I girted my teeth with anger.I couldn't bear it anymore what they think of me as their doll/puppet and so I take my courage and say what I wanted for so long.

Special~

Tenya pov

I went to a restaurant to have lunch with my friends.[y/n] is sure rejected a lot but when I told Midoriya and Uraraka to give up but we happen to meet her on the way and she is crying and we went to catch up to her.

Shouto pov

Well I may not know much of the class people but I know there is a girl in our class doesn't talk much or either get around with the other.This afternoon I was hanging out alone,not to go home early so I happen to saw [y/n] ran to the park into the forest[Well that not really a forest you should say at first they look alot of trees but they are flower too(garden)] and Midoriya,Uraraka and Iida they too run to follow her and I was shocked but decide to follow and hide behind the tree.Since it really none of my business but I somehow care.