Enjoy - Isshiki Satoshi x reader

You woke up early in the morning, to go for a slow jog as you enjoying the environment around. While on the way back to Polar Star Dormitory ,you pas by the farm where everyone can work at if they wanted to. Isshiki saw you passed by and called for you as he waving his hand high enough that you could saw where he is. You went to him, as the both of you greeted each other good morning. "(Y/n), it still early in the morning, what are you doing?"asked Isshiki. "I just having slow jog" "That nice, this is youth neh, hahahaha.... " "You talk as you not young, even thought we were the same age and in the same class too." " Hahah....that a bit hurt ,(y/n) "he say while coming closer to give kiss on your forehead as a hand stooped him from doing so because of your sweat.  "(Y/n), you hurt me again, not wanting a kiss? " "S...sorry but you can't cause I'm too sweaty" you say as you panicked.

"Hahaha... You so cute when you panic and it make me want to tease you more or keep you all to myself, chu~" he say while give a peck on your lip. You blushed by the sudden kiss. While Isshiki though in his mind having you all to himself and looking at your adorable face which he always though of something to tease you. Finally, Isshiki came back to his sense and was looking at you while your hand was waving in front of him because he didn't seem to  hear what you had say. "Isshiki, are you listening?"you pouted as you say so. "Yes, my dear, that you going to take a shower, right." He answered with a smile. "Yes, it is so I'll be going now then.... " when you about to walk off Isshiki say "Or perhaps you would take bath with me "he had been grinning ear to ear as you blushed and hit him lightly on the chest and say "No! " as you panicked and walk away quickly embarrassed. When you left, Isshiki was back to his own little world while continue his work on the farm. As he smile and humming to himself.

Time skipped ~ After school

You were talking with Nene your best friend when Isshiki show up to walk together back to the dorm. Whenever Nene and Isshiki meet, Nene will shoots death glare at Isshiki but Isshiki doesn't seem to mind and just keep on a friendly smile as nothing ever happen. This happened every time they meet and all you do was sigh and watch. While on the way back to the dorm, Isshiki was holding your hand as the both of you got closer. It was very silent yet calm as the both of you enjoying each other company and the walk back to the dorm.