Hate this quirk - Todoroki Shouto x reader! Part Three

[y/n]pov

Midoriya versus Todoroki came first for the second round.It is a long fight.We could hear what they talking but some of them don't understand.Then I hear one part of their fighting conversation which also make me tears up by the words "Isn't this your own quirk".While the battle end,Todoroki had won.I stand up from my sit and went,Uraraka,Tsuyu,lida and Mineta had went to see Midoriya at the Recovery girl.The four of them hear that Midoriya need surgery then they started to frick and Recovery girl told them to go out.After they gone,I just stay behind the door and hear their conversation Midoriya seem to have regret what he did to get his hand hurt but he didn't regret of saying those things to Todoroki.All might could do is stay silent, he wanted to comfort Midoriya but give up.

I went away after their conversation end.I didn't went ot where my classmate is,I just went for some fresh air.I came to an exit entrance from where I could see the crowd.I just stand near the entrance wall from the noisy crowd.I turn my head by surprise when Shouto cold hand was on my shoulder.Shouto came and stand beside me, there is an super silence around us.I break the silence telling him "It was a great fight".He was silence at first but he answer me back "....Thanks"."Why are you here"I asked

Shouto pov

I saw [y/n] standing near the wall and look at the field while thinking something it make my heart race when I look at her,I was to hug her but I just put my hand on her shoulder which she look back surprised and I just stand beside her,it an awkward silent but she break it. "Why are you here"[y/n]asked was her next question. "I was here for some fresh air and though to think of" I say. "Hmm"is all she had say.I asked her " why you here for?",she just say "Need some fresh air."Then the silence came back again.

I could feel she was about to turn and walk away but before that she say "I did hear what you say to Midoriya about your family.Expectally,the part that had taken back me is ISN'T THIS YOUR OWN QUIRK.When I just realize,what I though of my own quirk,it really make me feel bad about myself but Todoroki, you different,you still have a family and a loved mother.You could have visit her sometimes"say [y/n].I was completely silent but [y/n] say one last thing while grabbing my hands before going away. "If you need any help,please feel free to ask me,I will glady help"Just like that she leaves,I was thinking a lot but I could my face heated a bit.

[y/n]pov

I went back to where my classmates is.Uraraka asked me where did I go. Ijust told her I go for a walk.Uraraka say "You worried us" ''hmmm,sorry''is all I say.Midoriya then came to us with his hand all bandages till his arm.As for the another round are Bakugou vs Kirishima,lida vs Shiozaki,Ashido vs Tokoyami.The winner are lida,Tokoyami,Bakugou.The third round will be Todoroki vs lida and Bakugou vs Tokoyami.As usual Todoroki used his ice quirk.Tokoyami gives up when he know he couldn't win against Bakugou because of his limit.The final would be Todoroki vs Bakugou.Bakugou wanted Todoroki to use his left side too on him but he get to use it but the fire slowly gone and Bakugou just defeat him without having a fair fight.Bakugou winned for the first place, I get up from my sit and went home before that I went to hospital to visit someone special.

Shouto pov

I get second place for the sport festival.After that day, I went to visit my mum,Fuyumi aked a lot but I just ignore her and say "I'll be back". On the way to the hospital, I was thinking a lot of the past how my mum found my left side unsightly.While I arrived at hospital, I asked the nurse which room is my mum in after hearing the name they look surprised.Then I get to her room door, I take a breath and enter.My mum looked back at the opened door.It had been long since I last saw her. I sit on a chair and chat with her.She slowly accepted the fact and talked to me.After an hour,I was about to go but the door opened,Mizuki- I mean [y/n] mum was here!When she looked at me and just remember that I had once went to her house.She say you're friend of [y/n], then placed a basket of fruit on the table while my mum look confused at the both of us.

[a/n: there is part 4 but i still on going of it.Enjoy!~]