Todoroki x reader x Tenya - Love? Part 2

[y/n] pov

"What if I don't want to change school?'' I say. "You have to change school!!,you will be going to japan most greatest university"say mum. "Since we hardly get the chances to go in before so we decide to put you in.Your study grades are good and good at anything."say dad. "Good at anything,I see that how you both think of me. Then I won't change school,not unless you know what I think?" I say soft voice at first but slowly become louder. "What are you saying,you always agree what we arrange for you."say mum while dad nodded his head.I getting more annoyed and irritated so I yelled angrily "I never agreed what you decide and you never tell until the day start.You doesn't even bother to ask how I feel about thing I don't want to do or like and decide whatever you thought. I wasn't your doll or puppet who gonna hear whatever you say forever.I have own choice of freedom."with all this words I ran out of the house while I still wear my uniform.

I run through the street to the park...forest. I just sit behind one of the tree and my knee on my chest and head down to cry. "[y../n]..''say the voice with concern,I looked up to see who but unexpected they are Midoriya,Iida and Uraraka-san.I startled to see it's them,I quickly wipe my tears and stand up.I didn't realize someone as well was hearing the conversation behind one of this trees. Uraraka-san asked me nicely and worried if I was fine.I nodded my head, they looked at each other worried,just I remember I ran away from home I asked Uraraka-san if she would mind I go to her house for a night stay they seem somehow surprised when I speak .Since now, I couldn't go home and have no place to go. She nodded her head and we went as we on the way, they asked me a lot of question of course I did answer them since they accepted me.After we were at Uraraka's place,Uraraka-san take some of her clothes for me to take a bath and rest while she will be at the kitchen. The boys who just came together had went since they have to change the place they want to go the next day because of me.

Uraraka was thinking hard because she won't be home early either so I came up with an idea. "Uraraka-san,if you don't mind may I go along since I never go with any friends."Uraraka mood lighten and her face was sparkling happy while grabbing both my hands and say Thank You.After dinner,we went to sleep.The next day, we went to school as usual.

Timeskipped~After school

Uraraka happily tell Midoriya and Iida that I would be following and they nodded their head agreeing that I may tag along.