Hate this quirk - Todoroki Shouto x reader! Part one

[y/n] pov

I came to hate my quirk because I used this quirk and accidentally killed someone important to me.That someone important is my sister.My parents both have passed away 8 years ago leaving my little sister and me.We had been living in an orphan.That time I was just only 8 years old, a late bloomer of my quirk and my little sister is just 4 years old.It terrible for me to accept my parents dead and my sister dead is not longer when I get this quirk.The next thing I know,my sister is already dead and I have fall into a terrible darkness.Since then, I have keep my distance with the children in the orphan which I had made the president and Aunt Lilian worried.After a month, there is a lady coming to visit the orphan but I keep the distance from her to come any closer but she didn't give up.She adopted me and teach me how to control my quirk.She had sent me to school, still for safeness I still keep distance from people.Soon,I got the chance to get into U.A academy.There is a lot of people who been accepted and I get into class 1-A.There is a lot of friendly students but I keep my distance and ignore them and just sit quietly on my place.There is one girl and two boy greeted me with a cheerful smile.They each say their name (Ochako Uraraka,Tenya lida,Midoriya Izuku) and I just nodded to reply and turn my head away.I didn't care what they think of me but every time I came to school and after school they always invite me but I reject it by shaking my head and walk pass them.They never give up on me and sometimes I found it annoying.Well, a month of time,I would go buy some toys for the children in the orphan.I did visit them as Mizuki(the lady who adopted me)told me to go due her work problem so she couldn't go.

Uraraka pov

Sighed .... It had been a month and [y/n]-chan still not going out with us or talk either.The whole class sure could communicate well but it only [y/n]-chan left. She never show her quirk but she always say she is quirkless but how did she get into class 1-A, now I'm curious.She must be hiding something.This afternoon after school,Shouto,lida,Midoriya,Bakugou and I went to shop.It hardly get to invite this two hot headed guest.When we on the street walking,we saw [y/n]-chan came out of the toys shop.We quickly went to [y/n]-chan,both her hand full of things and now she is about to go home but e give her a surprise.I asked where she is going holding this much of things.She just told us that she is going to orphan tomorrow and so she went to bought some give to the children.I found it sweet of her so I decide to be going while the other have no rejection.[y/n]-chan just sighed and went home and we be waiting at her house tomorrow morning.

[y/n]pov

Today, I was going to visit the orphan but Uraraka,lida,Midoriya,Bakugou and Shouto they did come to my house as promised to where they need to meet me.We took a ride on a bus.After an hour or a half we finally arrive,when I was to open the door.The children saw it me and put down whatever they were playing with and surrounded around me.I give each of them their present,they were so happy with the gift.Soon Aunt Lilian ask me who are those five people behind me.I just told her they are just only classmates.She seem to be very happy that I bring friends for the first time.I then went to the orphan president room while the five of them will stay with the children and Aunt Lilian.While I was visiting the president we have a long chat.

Shouto pov

They are a lot of kids staring at me,it feel kinda weird.Then they started to climb to my foot and arm which I hardly move but looking at the other four of them,they seem to be having fun playing with the kids.Not for long,it their lunch time so all the kids ran to the table for lunch while Aunt Lilian and the five of us sit on the other side.Uraraka asked Aunt Lilian "Do you know anything about [y/n]-chan past."

Aunt Lilian pov

Uraraka the girl with[y/n] asked about how[y/n]past is.I see she didn't tell them and I slowly explain to them.

Flashback*

The day when[y/n]came in the orphan with her little sister.Her parents both passed away due to the villains sudden attack from their parents work buildings and killed all the worker there.[y/n]hardly accept the fact her parent dead but not for long her quirk appear. Her quirk is water but she still unable to control during the age of 8.When she was hiding because of her quirk uncontrollable which her little sis[s/n]begin attack by her quirk.She used her quirk by accident and killed her sister(water pushed her to knocked down on the tree by a strong force which caused the head to bleed and suddenly stopped breathing)After that day on ward,[y/n] had been hiding in her room and keeping distance with the children in orphan because she feared,she could kill any of this children by her quirk which make us worried but luckily after a month,a lady came and trying to get to know [y/n].Everytime she came,[y/n]will ignore her but the lady didn't give up,she came visit everyday and adopted her.She teach[y/n] how to control her quirk either and soon offer her to go to school but still she didn't make friends.[y/n] still keeping distance with people.Soon,I just know she got into U.A academy.We were very happy for her but she didn't tell us,she had friends.

[a/n : u all will be wonder how she get this much of an inform is because lady mizuki will came to orphan and have a long chat with the president and Aunt Lilian, due to [y/n] is talkless so she won't speak much about her day at school.

This story should be oneshot but it too long I make it into part ]