Birthday - Todoroki Shouto x Oc

Risa pov:

Today 11 of January, is my boyfriend,Todoroki's birthday since I heard it from my classmates this morning.I had been thinking what to give him but nothing come out of my mind so I have to wait until the time after school.

Timeskipped ~ my, I could think of nothing.

After school~

I told Todoroki "I'll be going home first and meet me at my house during 2pm" after saying that I went straight home and changed my clothes.I soon went out to buy a birthday cake after my lunch.Since Mizuki not at home,so I just cooked some simple food for lunch.

I was on the way to the cake shop and happens to found a lost little girl.She was crying because she couldn't find her mum and so I decide to bring her to found her mum,still cannot found her mum and so I asked her if she wanted to follow me to buy cake before she cry again. Suddenly,her mood lighten and her eyes are sparkling.I chuckled of how cute and starving when she hear about cake.In the cake shop,I looked around and founded what I needed to buy and the little girl was looking at a cake which had been cut and sell separately. "Big sis,I want this one"say the little girl as she pointed to the cake she want.We went to the cashier to pay for the cake.Soon we went to the park,we were sitting on a bench and started to eat the cake which the cream was out her mouth. I took a tissue and wipe it off the cream from her mouth,suddenly there is a lady who was running towards us. "Mummy!!"say the little girl. I stand up from where I sit,and the lady panted and say "Oh dear, where had you been I was worried and have searched for you all around".The little girl was about to cry but she talked. "Mummy,this big sis found me and buy me cake and so we wait here for you and sorry if I make you worry." "Sigh...luckily this big sis found you or else you would be caught by a stranger." After saying that to the child,the lady looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you that you find my child and buy here cake.Please do take this money" "Oh no, it fine since children always get lost with their parents and I will do buy children something they like to lighten their mood"I say. The lady once again thanked me but insisted me to take the money and so I just took the cake money only and she bring her daughter home.When I looked at my phone it was 2.30pm and there is about 10 times call from Todoroki. "Oh No! I'm late" I rushed home and Todoroki was standing in front on the door way.

Todoroki pov:

Risa called to me from a bit of distance and her hand was holding a cake box,she opened the door and we went in. "Sorry, I was late home since there is a lost kid on the way home so I helped her."say Risa concerned that I would be mad. "It fine since you couldn't leave children out there alone without her parents and how the girl?" "She fine now,her mum saw us at the park and came to get her also I bought cake to lighten her mood when she get scare at first but her mother insisted me to take the money so I just take the cake money ."

Risa opened the box of cake and put the candles with light. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODOROKI.Sorry I just know it today,so I didn't get you a present.'' "It fine,but having you as my present is fine with me and please do call me Shouto since we are dating."as I say it my face had a little heat up.Looked at Risa her face was red as a tomato. "'Sho..Shouto"Risa say my name feeling a bit uneasy since she not used for first name of people much.Slowly,I gotten close to her so our lips touched and she soon melted into the kiss.