The past - Todoroki Shouto x reader

You went back to the past due to an experiment in class.

Shouto pov

[Y/n] fainted due to an experiment failed, I was so frustrated when [Y/N] is fainted but the teacher told me to bring her to the Recovery Girl. The Recovery Girl told me she is fine,she just only fall asleep and she will soon wake up.After Recovery Girl left,I had been staying with [Y/N] worried .

[Y/N] pov

I open my eyes to see I was at the house of Todoroki. The cute little boy was living happily with her mother but until he had a quirk. His father started to abuse his mother.One night, Shouto's mother went to call her own mother that she couldn't take care of her own son anymore. Shouto hear the conversation but he was scare by looking at how his mother feared and tired.

Every time his mother look at Shouto eyes, just like looking at his father's.Her mother was panicked and splash boiling water on to the left side of Shouto eye. Shouto was crying of the pain which had left burn mark on it. After that day on ward, his mother had send to hospital and Shouto had been with his father,who had trained him so badly. Sometimes I saw he is hiding in his bedroom at night crying alone.Just looking at him like that, make my heart ache in pain and I hope I could be by his side.

Then a sudden,my body is glowing and disappear. When I open my eyes, with some tears that has been flowing down to my cheek.

Normal pov

[Y/N] wake up, Shouto shocked at first but he came back to his sense and hugged [Y/N] and wipe her tear away.After a few minutes to settle down,[Y/N] explained. Shouto hugged [Y/N] and told her " It all the past, just don't put it in heart." [Y/N] defense "Seeing you like that it really make my heart pain." It make Shouto speak less but he kiss your tears to stop falling then kissed her forehead and your lip to stop you from thinking so.Soon the both of you were holding hands and went home .