Chapter 4 : The New Student

The next day

Kirito pov

I prepared myself for school and went downstairs for breakfast.

"mornin' Sugu"

"ohh good morning! Breakfast is ready!!" Suguha pouted

They soon sat at the table and drank their milk and ate their slice of bread.

"sooo are we going to do the new quest I meantioned in Alo last week? I really want that item...pleaseeee... I'll treat you with some cheese cake. " Suguha asked with those doggy eyes

"okay okay... You do know that you don't need to do that much. I'll help you as much as I can."

"yessss I love you soooo much onii Chan!!!!!!" Suguha cried. Suddenly she stopped and realized. "ahh I forgot I have class duty today!! I'm going ahead soon!! See you later!!"Suguha took a piece of bread and ran out.

" well that was fast. " I sighed and slowly finish my breakfast.

" Thanks for the meal ." I prayed in my heart and washed the dishes.

" time for school. "

As I walked along the hallway to my classroom, my phone vibrated that seemed to have a message.

" let's meet at the rooftop. :-P" - Liz

I continued walking to my classroom and replied.

Ring----. A few minutes later, the class teacher came in.

"Now before we start our class I would like to introduce you all to a new student. She transferred here from Osaka. Everyone please be nice to her. Her name is Yuuna.You can come in now!!" the teacher announce.

"She's in my class huh? " I thought to myself.

A girl with violet colored hair walked into the classroom.

" she's so cute!!! No wonder she's an idol!!. "
" She's quite cute eh. "
" A part of me thinks she have bad personality. "

Everyone in class whispered to each other and discussed about this special girl.

The teacher tapped the table with his books. "Everyone shushhh. Now. Yuuna san, please introduce yourself."

The girl spoke. "hi everyone, my name is yuuna and I transferred here from Osaka. I hope to get along well with all. Nice to meet you all." she ended her speech with a bow.

" there's an empty seat behind Kirigaya kun. You can sit there. Now class, let's start our lesson!! Turn your textbooks to page 78!!" Commanded by the teacher.

I glanced at her as she walk by me she looked back at me for about 2 seconds and went to her seat.

3 seconds later I found something small tipped my back and I looked back.

" Kirigaya-kun, Let's get along, okay? :)" Yuuna greeted with a smile and cute face.

" ah はい." after replying I looked back forward and concentrated on the book.

"hehe" Yuuna smiled and took out her books.

Class went on as usual.
It was now break time

I closed my books and prepared the next class's books just in case if im late back.

I caught a glimpse of yunna sprinting out of the class.

"what, is she afraid of getting reckonized or something? - sigh-"

I walked to the rooftop and saw Liz, Silica and Asuna sitting on a picnic mat.

"you're late again kirito! What were you doing?!" Liz scolded me as soon as I opened the door.