Chapter 2 : lunchtime

'Ring~' The bell just rang and its lunch time. Asuna quickly put away her books and took out her lovely basket . Heading to the rooftop. Asuna opened the rooftop door and saw a black haired boy standing at a distance with his augma on.

Kirito's pov

I walked up the stairs and decided to talk to yui for a bit. I put on my augma and called upon yui. Her small body figure appeared and flew around. "wahh so this is papa's school.. It's so big and wide!!!" I smiled and look through the fences. A small breeze of wind blew and gave sort of calm feeling. "eeek" the sound of the rooftop door opened. I looked behind and saw my beautiful girlfriend, Asuna.

"kirito-kunnn, what are you doingg?the teacher's gonna give you detention if they saw you using augma at school." Asuna puffed and gave an angry glare. "well, it's ok. Yui is here anyways." " ahehehe . let's have lunch." kirito sigh in relieve.

Third person Point of view

"ohhhhhh, Asuna's signature sandwiches! I've been waiting for this for a longggg time." kirito said out loudly

"も. I could bring more to school if you like it so much. Asuna blushed. Meanwhile, yui is flying around looking at the whole school compound within the rooftop.

A few sandwiches later.

"ahhhh. Thanks for the food. I think that I'm currently the happiest man alive with your sandwiches. They are the best." Kirito followed by Asuna stood up to stretch a little. "By the way... Do you like the ring I gave you?" kirito looked away as he asked . Asuna smiled. "I LOVE it. I'm wearing it now as a necklace. See?" Asuna took out the string from her neck revealing a shining ring.

"haha"Kirito giggled." "what's so funny?" Asuna asked with a questioned face. "it's nothing. Im just glad that I chose the right one. It looks gorgeous on you . You somewhat look like a princess now. "

"emm, just asking. How did you get the money to buy this? It costs a lot don't it?" Asuna looked at the ring.
"you remember the time I was hired to play GGO? They gave me a huge paycheck after that." "Besides that, I also have to put something on my girl so that other people can't have you.They will know that you are mine." Kirito blushed as he realized what he just said. "ki-kirito kun, what are you saying . The whole school knows that we are dating." Asuna said softly with a blushed face.

'ring~' lunchtime is over and class is starting soon. The two lovebirds has came to their minds. "Let's go back to class. " Asuna said. "okay." kirito helped clean up the place and they bid Yui goodbye. When they got to the door,a pair of hands wrapped around Asuna's waist.

"ki--kirito kun?" As soon as Asuna turned her head back Kirito kissed her. Asuna blushed and returned the kiss leaning forward . Until they needed to catch their breaths they pulled away. "I love you, Asuna. Forever and foremost. I won't let anyone take you away from me. " Kirito mumbled to her right ear. Asuna leaned forward giving kirito a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too. Baka"

Asuna's pov

Kirito held my hand intertwined until we reached the class hallways. "see you after school." "えん. Byee." we went opposite ways since kirito and I are not from the same block. A few period later with much learning. The bell rang and finally, school had ended. Time to meet with the others.

Hello again readers. Part 2 is now available :))) hope you all like it. I certainly had a pleasant time writing this. Hahaha Enjoy!!