Chapter 7.5 : Quest

Hello readers!!! I've just realized that I've got a chapter about a quest that I have forgotten to publish about...

Anyways I'm gonna put this chapter as 7.5 😁😁

Enjoy 😙😙

Kirito was broken from his deep slumber by the knocking on his bedroom door.

" onii chan!!! Wake up!! Or else everyone's we'll go off without you!!"Suguha called.

" ugh.... Sleepy...." kirito sighed.

A few seconds later knoding off he finally woke up.

Putting on his casual black tee and pants he walked down the stairs.

" mornin. " he greeted.

He noticed that his aunt was also at the table. She was always away from home doing her best on works and stuffs.

" morning!! Come mere ' and eat your breakfast!! Your precious sister made us salad again!!! Hahahahahaha" Aunt Midori said.

"WHAT are you kidding me...." he sat on his table spot.

"I'm on a diet okay?!Why don't you wake up early and make us a wonderful exquisite breakfast then?!" Suguha joked.

"I'm very sorry. Suguha sama." he apologized while aunt midori laughed loudly.

"I'm going out first. You as a brother should help out okay? Take turns on making meals. Don't be like me Hahaha" aunt Midori laughed and walked out the door.

" huh.... We're diving after this right?" Suguha asked.

"yea-" kirito answered with his mouth full of green plants.

"okay okay."

The two of them ate finish their breakfast and went off to their own rooms.

"link start!!"

Kirito pov

As soon as I opened my eyes I was already in the cabin.

"hahahah --- ohh kirito! You're here!!" Liz said.

"morning!! " kirito greeted in his fairy character.

"is everyone here??" Asuna asked.

"actually I've asked Sinon san to join us but it clashed time with her part time job... She told us to go ahead." leafa said with a rather sad face.

"it's okay. We'll just go on another quest together some other day." kirito said. "so, tell us about this quest you looked forward to so much." he continued.

"hehe... Actually... This quest rewards a clothing which gives healing and attack buffs!!! Even special.. It's for the sulphs only!!! I wonder why... Anyways, I'm gonna get my hand onto that!!" leafa explained.

"wow... That's some great equipment!! Not bad..." liz said.

"that's because most of the armor only gives defenses buffs....." silica says as she plays with her pet dragon.

"well.. Let's do our best!!" kirito called.

"yeaa!!!" everyone cheered.

An hour later.

"hyaaa!!!!"

Leafa used her one hit skill and finished off the last lizardmen.

CONGRATULATIONS

"we did it!!!!" everyone were tired and sighed in relief.

---You got the last hit reward!! ---

A sign popped out of leafa's screen.

"I got it!!!! " leafa was soo happy

"congrats" kirito said.

The others were resting while laying on the grass.

"ehh?"

"EHHHHHH?!!!!"

Leafa screamed

"what is it? Leafa?" kirito asked being worried.

" It says... It's a swimsuit... And the buffs will activate when you equipment them..." leafa continued.

"isn't that what you wanted?" Asuna said.

"I didn't know it was going to be a swimsuit.... How am I gonna wear this out in the field?!" leafa cried out loud.

"well that's a problem..." kirito thought...

"why not sell it to someone else?" he suggests.

"yea leafa san. Someone else might suit for this." silica said looking at Liz.

"we can't have leafa's bouncing boomph-----" before Liz can even finish her sentence she was already punched away from leafa.

"huh... I guess I should sell this..maybe to Sakuya san??" she thought.

"well... Thanks everyone for helping me complete this quest. I'll treat all of us some food after I sell this. Hahaha" leafa continued.

"we had lots of fun too! Thanks for inviting us!!" Asuna said.

"let's go back and rest... I'm tired..." kirito yawned..

"yes yes let's go!!" Suguha lead them back to the cabin.

After talking and more talking for hours.

"I'm logging out.... Got some errands to do..."Liz said.

" hey sugu.. We should also log out.. We have to prepare for dinner don't we? " kirito said softly to leafa's pointy ears.

" yea... We'll be going first!!!" leafa announced.

" okay!!! See you all next week!! " Liz, silica and asuna said their goodbyes.

" hey hey. The plan's still on, right? "Liz asked.

" yea yea.. Asuna's house tomorrow!!" silica answered her.

" remember to bring your bars!!! " Asuna reminded.

" yessss" both other girls said in unison.

The triple bid their goodbyes and logged out.

This is my first time writing chapters like this so... Yea...

Thanks for understanding. 😬

And thanks for reading!!!!