Chapter 5. 5 : Love You Forever

A few days later

During recess

"Kirigaya kun. Please follow me to the staff's room." the teacher asked.

I followed.

As soon as the teacher sat down on his chair. He said.

"Kirigaya kun. I know that your marks are quite good and you seemed to have talked to her the first day she came to school. I hope that you can help Yuuna san out on her subjects. According to her homeworks, her progress is pretty bad. You know that she is an upcoming "idol" so she doesn't have time to really focus on her studies. I'm not going to kill you or anything, just try to answer her questions or something. You see, she doesn't have much friends in this school. I'll be counting on you, Kirigaya kun. "

Kirito sighed. What else could he do? Disagree?

" okay. " Kirito answered.

" you can go now. " the teacher said.

" please excuse me. " kirito walked back to his classroom.

Kirito has been teaching Yuuna everyday after school for a week and their relationship has become even closer. Asuna has seemed to noticed.

:3

In the cabin bedroom

(they have agreed to sleep overnight in game together once or twice a week)

"do you really have to do this?" Asuna asked flipping over and put a shoulder up.

"there's really nothing I could do... The teacher is counting on me and I couldn't let him down can I?" kirito said.

Asuna frowned.

"I think that it will just last for about a month. Just until the exam week." kirito said further.

He put his hand out and intertwined with his in-game wife's hand.

"sorry.... I'm just sad that we can't spend time together like we used to... Not only that... You are with another girl... I just feel a little uneasy..." Asuna explained..

That's right.. Girls think this way..

Suddenly

Kirito is now on top of Asuna looking face to face.

" Kirito kun? " Asuna blushes

" the others are not diving today and Yui's deep asleep. " kirito started kissing her up her neck

"but... N-o not-- there...." Asuna started to moan.

"it's gonna be ok... No ones going to notice .I've missed spending time with you alone,you know... "kirito started to slip one hand into Asuna's top.

'ki-kirito kun..." Kirito sealed her lips and started to fondled her breasts.

Asuna moaned.

As soon as he was satisfied. His hands moved down to her part.

"you're wet already . you like this,dont you? " kirito said out loud.

"what-- are-you saying-ahh - - - not there - - -"

"ohh, have I hit your sensitive spot?" kirito smiled and said

Kirito's face went to Asuna 's right side.

"Asuna. I want you."

Asuna held kirito' s face to her and kissed him deeply.

"うん. I want --kirito kun-- too...."

Kirito kun smiled.

"uhhgg---"

"does it hurt?"

"A little... But It's okay, push in till then end--uhhgg ahh" Asuna panted.

"it's all in, does it still hurt?" Kirito whispered to Asuna's ear.

"no--not anymore. You can move now ---"

The 2 indulged and gave in to their lust desires together happily and satisfied

They were now lying aside each other

"ne kirito kun."Asuna called.

" what is it? You wanna do it again? "kirito teased.

" wha--- that's not it!! Baka! " Asuna looked away covered in blush.

Kirito smiled.

He leaned towards her and kissed her.

"then? what's on your mind? " he asked softly.

" can I wait for you tomorrow when you're teaching yuuna san? I want to walk home with you... Please? " asuna asked.

" いいよ. okay."

"thank you!!" asuna hugged his left hand.

"okay okay.. *yawn*Let's go to sleep... We still need to log out tomorrow morning..." Kirito suggests.

"Roger that!! Hehe" Asuna leaned towards kirito.

"good night. Kirito kun . love you very much. :3"

"of course I love you too =3= . Good night. sweet dreams."

Both of them went deep into slumber.

(^o^)

Btw anyone here plays Sao memory defrag? ^0^