Chapter 10 : Valentines Day P2

After school

"here! I've already marked them so you can just explain them :)" Yuuna suggests.

"ok that's gonna be easy.."

A few moments later..

Yuuna pov

I quietly looked at his expression as he analysed the questions....

Should I give him?

I've spend the whole day yesterday trying to make them though it finally turned out fine at the 4th try....

" yes yes... He sacrificed his time and teach me... It should be to thank his kindness right?"

"ugh... But I like him..."

As soon as I start thinking about the outcome I started think weirdly...

" Should I confess.. ?" I thought..

Even though I already knew the answer...

"Yea... Today's Valentines day... "

"listen carefully.. This question wants to know ----- he started explaining...

" huh~~" this is hard...

I accidentally said out loud..

" I know it's boring but this is gonna be out in the test so you'll have to force yourself to understand it." kirito said.

I immediately knew.. " ahh ok." I sighed...

"by the way... The exams are coming... So good luck.." Kirigaya kun cheered for me.

" hehe.. I'll try my best and get to the top 20s."  I said with much energy.

"oh.. that'll be great."  he smirked

Suddenly... I thought..

"but doesn't that means... I can't be with him anymore..." Yuuna saddens...

Tears started to roll down my face

"well.. Good luc-- wait, are you crying? What happened? Are you not feeling well?"

Why... Why is he suddenly so caring for me...

"He's got a girlfriend you know.." My inner thoughts forced out the truth

I rubbed off the tears and stated

"ehh? Ahh it's nothing!! I think it got caught with some dust or something... hehe" I brushed it off

"this won't do... Are you're tired? Maybe we should go back earlier today.. You can rest for the day." Kirigaya kun suggested

"I guess I'll take the offer...thanks..." I said softly

"yea.. It's nothing..." 

A few minutes later I find myself walking behind him out of the class door..

I should at least give it to him...

I forced myself to take it out of the bag.

It's a cute light pink coloured baggie with a ribbon tied on it filled with a few pieces of milk chocolates.

-just give it to him and go home!! -

I thought to myself and hardly take it out.

"hey!! before we go back I have something to give you!!" I playfully said.

He stopped and looked at me.

"ohh.. Are they gonna be chocolates?" he blindly said out loud.

I exclaimed.

"ahh yea.. I made them yesterday.... Here---" I stopped my hand at about 5 centimeters before it reached his hands

I made a last minute change to my mind.

I started.

"you know... I want to take this moment to thank you for staying back every time for helping me with our school works... Your explanations really made me understand classes better"

I thought about some fun times we had together when I didn't understand the topic and he'll be annoyed to explain it again and again.

"Also... After talking to you the first day I came here... I felt more brave to communicate with others and now I have a group of friends that I am grateful for. I was super happy about it.. I actually thought that I wouldn't be able to make much friends because Im a training idol and all..."

I blushed slightly and smiled.

"meeting you was a miracle for me... You just don't realize that... "

I paused for a few seconds.

" and now. I think that these are the reasons why... "

I took a deep breath.

" I have come to like you."

-if I'm going to end this feeling... I'm going to end this the right way. -

I looked into his eyes as he looks into mine.

" I've always liked you... Kirigaya Kazuto. "

" yes. This is the right way. " I thought to myself.

Kirigaya kun seems to be in lost of words...

"etto... What should I say..."

I thought that I should handle this and quickly blurted.

"don't worry... I already know what you're gonna say... It's just... I don't know... My heart reacted faster than my mind did ehehe..."

"that's why... I'm prepared to be rejected."  I seriously spoke.

He looked calm and took a deep breath himself too.

"i hope you won't be too sad about it." Kirigaya kun adviced.

"I won't"
-I will-

I still held the bag of chocolates tightly in my hands.

" sorry. I already have someone I like . you're a really nice girl and I hope you'll find the right one next time. "  he announced.

My heart tighten again but it was worst than last time... It really felt as if it has broken into pieces... Wow... Love really hurts...

I replied.

"yea. I knew. I hope we can still be friends..." I asked.

Kirigaya kun smiled.

"of course...you're also a good friend of mine... I won't regret that." he declared.

The atmosphere became awkward...

I quickly pushed the chocolates towards him.

"here!! You can take it now... I hope you like them.." I hid my face under my bangs.

"okay. I'll Appreciate it. Thanks very much." his last words made my vision blurry but I held it in...

"yea... That's about it... Thanks for hearing me out!!! I'll go back home now!! Bye!!!" I ran out of the class with tears gushing out of my eyes.

I didn't care if any teacher or students saw me. I changed my shoes and ran as fast as I could. Even so... I couldn't run off from the feeling of being rejected...

I decided to laugh it off but soon I cried out loud...

What a crazy first love I have...

Kirito pov

I stood still not knowing how to react next.

T^T 

Let's have a moment for Yuuna here...

Thanks for reading everyone...

Part 3 will be out as soon as possible.