Niall Imagine part 1

I was sitting on the couch and scrolling through my twitter feed when I heard a knock at the door. I got up, walked to door, and opened it to find my 4 best friends...and Niall. A chorus of hellos and hi's were said as the boys entered the house. I hugged each of them until I got to Niall. He just walked right past me and bumped into my shoulder without a word. I rolled my eyes and joined the boys in the living room. "I thought we were going to the movies." Liam said as I took a seat next to Louis. I scrunched my face. "I don't know, I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere today." I told them as I caught Niall rolling his eyes. "Lazy.", I heard him mutter, but decided to ignore him. "Come on Y/N , please" Louis looked at me with a sad face. I laughed before finally giving in. "Fine, let me get ready." They all nodded as I went upstairs to change.

Minutes later, I was making my way downstairs. "Ok I'm ready." I smiled. Niall eyed me up and down. "You're wearing that?" Niall asked with a disgusted look on his face. Tears stung my eyes as I took in his words. "Niall, why would say that?" Zayn asked him sounding dissapointed. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I looked them waiting for an answer. "Nothing is wrong." Louis told me with sympathy in his eyes. "Yeah don't listen to Niall, he's just being an idiot." Harry said as he smacked Niall upside the head. Niall just shook his head. "Whatever. I'll be waiting in the car." Then he got up and left. "Why does he hate me? I did nothing to him." I said getting angrier by the second. Liam stood up and walked over to me and hugged me. "He doesn't hate you. Don't listen to him because you look beautiful. He's just being an idiot." I smiled and nodded and we all got up and left to go to the movies.

15 minutes later, the boys and I were at the movies. On the way there, I was thinks about what Niall had said. I really liked my outfit and I felt confident in it everytime I wore it. I actually liked Niall and I've had a crush on him ever since I met him. Zayn had offered to buy our tickets and we got them to see the movie Pompeii. The previews looked really good and I was dying to see it. We entered the theatre and took our seats in the very back row. I was going to take a seat and them realized I was sitting next to Niall. "Harry, switch me seats. I don't want to sit next to her." I slightly parted my lips and stared at him. "Niall stop being a jerk." Zayn defended. "I'm sorry for being honest." Niall held his hands up.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I quickly excused myself and hurried out of the theatre. The sound of the boys lecturing Niall started to fade. I ran to the bathroom and immediately burst into tears. Why is Niall such a jerk to me? I asked myself. I wiped away my tears and looked at myself in the mirror. It really hurt me since I really liked Niall. I tried to be nice every chance I get. I guess he'll never feel the same about me the way I feel about him.