Louis Imagine

I was in my kitchen baking cupcakes when my boyfriend Louis came into the kitchen.

"I smell cupcakes." He said as he tried to put his finger in the cake batter.

I giggled and swatted his hand away. "No touching the cupcakes until they're fully done."

I shook my head and continued making the cupcakes. Louis came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then he rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled.

"They look really good so far." He muttered.

"I sure hope so. This is my third attempt at trying to make them from scratch.

He laughed. "Do you need help?"

He unwrapped his arms and stood next to me waiting for a response.

"I'd love that." I said smiling as he kissed my cheek.

"Ok, so I already mixed the batter so you can pour th-" I stopped talking when I felt something wet and gooey on my cheek.

I looked up to see Louis holding the bowl of batter.

"Oops." He said with a smirk.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him. I couldn't help but smile, but I tried to hide it.

"I don't know...my hand slipped into the batter and when I took it out, my hand flung toward you."

We both laughed at his explanation.

"Oh yea? I guess I could say that my hand floated over to the egg carton, grabbed an egg, and flung it at your face." Just as I said that, I grabbed an egg and threw it at him.

He ducked, but it was too late and the egg hit him in the arm. Soon, Louis and I were throwing food at each other and the kitchen was covered in cake ingredients.

"Oh my goodness, look at this mess!" I said as I came down from my laugh attack.

Louis looked around. "Yeah I know...well I'll se ya when you're finished cleaning." He said and started to walk away.

"Wait a minute" I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him back into the kitchen. "No you're not going anywhere. You owe me. I slaved over that kitchen counter for over 2 hours. You're helping me clean."

I opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed some cleaner and paper towels. I handed it to him and said,

"Get to work."

"I love you." He kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too." I started to walk away.

"I think you should stick to store bought cupcakes." He yelled to me.

I just laughed and left him in the kitchen to clean up the mess.