Harry Imagine

Harry and I were at our friend's wedding. They finally decided to get married after being together for 3 years. I couldn't help but feel a pang of envy in me when they kissed. Why would I be envious of her you ask? Well of course, I have Harry and love him to death, but we've been together for a while and we talked about marriage a few times, but it didn't feel like a serious or legit conversation. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I'm too nervous to bring it up.

"Y/N are you ok?" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned to him and replied"Yea, I'm fine."

He looked a me skeptically. Everyone stood up and applauded as the couple were pronounced husband and wife.

Later at the reception party, Harry and I were sitting at our table as the bride and groom had their first dance. I fought the tears that were about to poor out of my eyes. I hated feeling this way. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to have the perfect guy and the perfect wedding. This is torture to watch someone else have what I've always wanted. I forced a smile on my face and tried to be happy for my friend.

Harry looked at me again. "Are you sure you're ok? You've had this sad look on your face all evening." Harry asked with worry in his voice.

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm okay, I was just thinking about something." I answered truthfully.

Harry slowly moved closer to me and put his hand on my leg.

"Want to tell me what you're thinking about?" He smiled at me.

I giggled at his actions. I decided to tell him about what's been bugging me all night. I took a deep breathe, turned towards him, and took his hands in mine.

"When are we going to get married? We've been together for a while and we've hardly ever had a serious conversation about it." Tears start to slowly pour out of my eyes.

Harry took his thumb and wiped my tears away. "I love you Y/N. So much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We'll get married soon." Harry reassured me.

I smiled weakly at him. "How soon?" I wondered.

Harry smirked and looked me straight in the eyes. "Sooner than you think."

Those words were stuck in my head all night. I couldn't figure out what he meant until later that night. During his toast, he made a little speech to the bride and groom and congratulated them on getting married. Then all of a sudden, he turned to me, pulled a small box out of his pocket, and bent down on one knee.

"Y/N , will you marry me?"

I was filled with shock and happiness. I shouted a big yes and hugged Harry.

He then whispered softly in my ear,

"I told you it would be soon."

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that! ;)