Liam Imagine

As I sat on the bench in the park, I turned the page of my novel. I was reading pride and prejudice since I had heard so much about it. So far, the book was great and intriguing. I leaned in a little closer to the book, curious of what was going to happen next. At that moment, a soccer ball flew through the air and hit me on the side of the head.

"Damn it." I muttered. Soccer balls hurt more than you think. I set my book on the bench, picked up the ball after recovering, and looked around to find the owner of the ball.

I then saw a young man jogging towards me with a worried expression.

"Are you alright?" He asked while I handed him the ball.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just please watch where you kick the ball next time." I sat back down on the bench and continued to read my book.

The man was still standing there which made me a little uncomfortable.

I looked up at him. "I'm really sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean to. I was trying to pass i-" He blabbered on and on before I interrupted him.

"It's ok, I'm fine." I assured him with a smile. He returned the smile and held out his hand. "I'm Liam."

"I'm Y/N" I shook his hand.

"Y/N...that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I blushed. "Well thank you, Liam." He sat next to me, but only for a minimal time.

Another boy, who I guess is his friend, walked over to get Liam. "I guess I'll see you some other time, Y/N."

He turned around and walked away getting teased by his friend. When I opened my book, I saw a number in it. I smiled knowing who it was from and continued reading my book.