Author's Note

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
---
WARNING:
This book contains sex scenes and burglar words that is not suitable for young readers. Do refrain from reading if you're 18 years old and below.
You have been warned
--
Please follow the copyright policy everyone.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2017. SmexxyDomme

--

HELLO Guys! First of all, I wanted to tell you that English is not my mother tongue so you may encounter some errors through out the story. Please understand!
This is a G.I Joe fanfiction based from the movie, not the comics itself. But Duke and the other Alpha members are present here. I JUST CAN'T LET THE OTHER MEMBERS DISAPPEAR JUST LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY DUKE! I mean come on, Duke's hot!
Please do also forgive me for the action scenes, I'm not really good at it but I'm trying. Hehe. Thank you for understanding!

Genre: ACTION. ROMANCE. MATURE

Disclaimer: I do not own G.I Joes and it's original characters. I only own some OC characters and the plot