Summer fun

HUGE A/N!!!!!

So before you read this chapter I just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I know it's not a lot but it's a great start and I'm so freaking happy right now! But thank you so so so so much for 1K reads and let me know what you guys want for like a celebration or something. Like maybe I'll update like 10 times in a row I don't know haha! But yes thank you guys again (lol I've said thank you like 100 times) and enjoy the story! Sorry for such a long a/n haha! ;)

"Babe." I whisper to Harry. He's knocked out in my bed and I've been trying to wake him up for the past five minutes.

"Babe," I say again but louder. "Harry!" I raise my voice. He shifts a little and turns on his back. His eyebrows furrow and I smile. I run my hand through his hair and he takes a deep breath. I start to play with his hair and he smiles.

"Get up it's almost twelve." I say kissing his cheek. He groans and rolls on top of me.

"Harry! Stop you're to heavy for me." I say laughing. He puts his hands flat on the bed and pushes himself off of me. He smiles down at me and I put my hand around the back of his neck. He always looks super adorable when he first wakes up. His hair is all messy and his voice is groggy but so hot.

"You calling me fat?" He says acting hurt. I laugh and him.

"No if anything I'm calling myself weak." I say. He laughs and leans down. He kisses me quickly then pulls away.

"What do you wanna do on the first day of summer." He asks me smiling. I think for a second.

"I don't know..." I say trailing off. Then I get an idea. "Oh I know but it might not be fun for you." I say hesitantly. He suddenly leans down and kisses me then pulls back at smiles.

"As long as I'm with you it will be fun." He says. I look at him for a second then smile.

"That was really cheesy-"

"Yeah I don't know why I've done that." He interrupts me. I start to laugh and so does he. "But what is it your thinking?" He asks me.

"Well I need a new bathing suit. But again I know you hate shopping." I say tapping his nose. He crinkles it up and I laugh.

"It might work though because I also should get a new one. I only own basketball shorts." He says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You use basketball shorts as swimming trunks?" I ask him. He closes his eyes and smiles. Then he nods and I laugh. "Well then yes we do need to get you a new bathing suit." I say. He rolls off of me and I get up.

"Lets go to target they have good stuff there." I say tying my hair up in a bun. He stares at me from the bed and I look at him.

"What?" I mumble with my hair tie in between my teeth. He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.

"Nothing you just look really hot with my shirt on." He says looking me up and down. I start to blush and I turn around, before I could walk away he grabs my waist with one arm and pulls me back on the bed.

"Harry!" I squeal as I laugh. "Babe we really need to go." I whine. He starts kissing my neck and I get goosebumps. "Harry." I say quietly.

"Hm?" He hums not losing contact with my neck.

"We need to go." I mumble.

"Just a little longer." He says bringing his lips to mine. I smile and kiss him. He brings his hand up to my cheek. I take advantage of that and slip away from him and run to the other side of the room. His eyes are wide and I laugh at him. He groans and flops on the bed.