-1-

The Proposal

s/n SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!

Ethan's POV

I wake up, and I decide to go over to Aaron's place. I text him.

Hey dude. Can I come over? 

I head downstairs to tell my mom. "Hey mom. I'm gonna go over to Aaron's for a while." I say. 

"Alright sweetie. Are you okay?" She asks. 

"I'm doing better. I love you." I kiss her on the cheek and head out. 

Grayson's POV

After taking a shower at Cat's, I head home to get ready for the big night - and to also check on Ethan and have a talk with him. As soon as I get home I see that he isn't here. 

I brush it off and put on my suit, I grab the ring and put it in my pocket. I totally forgot that I was literally going to propose to Catherine at the age of 17 and my parents don't even know. And I haven't even asked her parents for consent, they've been out of state for a while due to business reasons. 

I called Cat's mom. 

"Hey Mrs. Steel, could you kindly put me on speaker? This is for both of you and Mr. Steel." I say. 

"O-okay. You're on." She says. 

"I am deeply in love with your daughter. I am so in love with her, she makes me extremely happy. I promise to guide her, take care of her, love her, be kind to her, and cherish her for the rest of my life. And I am asking for your hand in prayer as I will be proposing to her tonight." I say. 

"Really?! I am so excited!!" Her mom says. 

"What do your parents think of this?" I hear Mr. Steel sternly say. 

"I haven't told them yet, but I will. You two should know first." After hanging up, I head downstairs to tell my parents. 

"You guys are 17." My mom says. 

"Mom I know, but that doesn't matter." I say. 

"Grayson, you do know the responsibilities of marriage can take over your life." She says. 

"Yeah but that doesn't have to be a bad thing." I explain. 

"Grayson, just be careful. Don't screw up your life." She says. 

"Mom having her in my life is nothing close to screwing it up." I say, kiss her on the cheek and leave. 

I pick Cat up and see her wearing the same black dress. She's beautiful. I drive to the area at a beach. (picture shown above) 

"Grayson, this is beautiful." She says, admiring the decoration and then the view of the beach. 

"All for you." I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her chair out. She sits. 

We begin to eat. I catch her staring at me. 

"What?" I say, laughing after.